Any Norfolk dubbers about?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs and classics

Reaction score
Hi folks :D

I have just posted this in the clubs section, but I thought I would be cheeky and post it here as well for maximum exposure.. ;)

East coast Aircooled is a (very) new club based in Norfolk.

We are looking for like minded aircooled enthusiasts to join up with a view to regular meet ups, cruises, shows and all that malarky...Nothing too serious, no fees, no obligations, no snobbery or politics, just an excuse for a chilled out pint while talking dubs really!

Interested Norfolkonians should get over to the facebook page and show their support...http://tinyurl.com/6f27dw5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You will notice that the page is a bit lacking in content at the moment, I did warn you its new! :lol:

If you have any suggestions on anything to do with the club, we would love to hear from you!

Cheers

8)

Hasn't east coast aircooled been a club for years? I may be wrong, its too early for me in the day!

I live in norwich, I'll have a look at the fb page, nice one!

Theres an ecdc East coast dub club.(downham mkt)Im in norfolk and will pop along.Is that your panel i see parked up near the castle?

Yeah there is East coast dub club round here, think they are mainly watercooled although they do have a few aircooled members i think...If it causes confusion maybe we will have to come up with a differant name. As I say,we are in our infancy at the mo so it wouldnt be a problem and we are open to suggestions :D

The Zer - yes that is my panel that is sometimes parked up near the castle, Also got a 64 bug im in the process of roof chopping :mrgreen: What you got, just wonderingif I have seen your dub around :)

Hello mate,I had a black 64 bug and now got 71 deluxe microbus.Ive just bought a slamwerks narrowed beam k+l conversion and dropped spindles sitting in my dining room waiting to be fitted.Defo up for an aircooled meet as most other clubs around here are mixed.Im a member of Dodgy dubbers,Its run by my mate Tim and got to be among the biggest clubs about.Ill av a go at trying to get a few pics up.

The zer said:
Hello mate,I had a black 64 bug and now got 71 deluxe microbus.Ive just bought a slamwerks narrowed beam k+l conversion and dropped spindles sitting in my dining room waiting to be fitted.Defo up for an aircooled meet as most other clubs around here are mixed.Im a member of Dodgy dubbers,Its run by my mate Tim and got to be among the biggest clubs about.Ill av a go at trying to get a few pics up.

Cool,Think I remember seeing a black 64 round these parts some time ago, slammed on chrome rims? Get some pics upon the facebook page dude ;)

I should point out we are not trying to step on anyones toes with the club thing, We just thought it would be cool to have a new Aircooled one 8)

Bet your missus loves having a narrowed beam in the dining room :lol:

Shes ad worse,Used to keep my motorcross bike in there too.Im not on facebook so ill get a few pics up here.

Here u go.

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

Very nice! The bug is not the one I was thinking of but dead cool8)

Your bus looks familiar, must have seen you cruising about in it, was you at lifestyles at hunstanton last year?

Yeah i was there,I was parked at the front near the arcade/pier in the bug.Let me know more about the meet and ill bring some more aircooled dubbers along. :D

Ok folks, We have set the date for the first meet, Sunday 6th of march at the george in methwold, 1pm.

Look forward too seeing you all there if you can make it! :D

norfolkian moved to cornishland says " ere..get orf my land you samphire suckers"better still wanna go banger racing over swaffam? or redruth? :mrgreen:

Yes mate im there.Just having my beam/spindles fitted so should be a tad lower.Ive got a few peeps lined up too. :D

Dont forget folks, 1 pm tomorrow for dub related shenanigans at methwold george 8)

I cant remember the way to methwold.... better do a route planner:lol:

Latest posts