Any Norfolk dubbers about?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill be there but in my mates splitty as the bay is still off the road having front end tweeking. :D

The zer said:
Ill be there but in my mates splitty as the bay is still off the road having front end tweeking. :D

Well that was a good day out, good to meet you all.

PS Gary the magic number on the way home was 80 (so far) :msn4:

Lovely mate,Cant grummble at that.Nice to meet you today and will see you again,next time ill be in my bus.Will you be going to the next meet?

The zer said:
Lovely mate,Cant grummble at that.Nice to meet you today and will see you again,next time ill be in my bus.Will you be going to the next meet?

Yeah I reckon so, look forward to seeing your bus done then! 8)

Im looking forward to it too.Can you ask Matt to pm me number for the gas shocks please mate.I think tubs n gas shox is my next purchase. :lol:

The zer said:
Im looking forward to it too.Can you ask Matt to pm me number for the gas shocks please mate.I think tubs n gas shox is my next purchase. :lol:

Didn't he get them from Evil Ben's? I'll pass it on anyways.

See ya 8)

sorry i missed it, the wife gave me a list of things to do, and i just couldn't get away.

let me know next time you meet

ed. said:
sorry i missed it, the wife gave me a list of things to do, and i just couldn't get away.

let me know next time you meet

Was a good meet, everyone's really friendly and a good laugh! 8)

and we are probably all related if we are from norfolk, like me and my wife/sister/cousin :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ed. said:
and we are probably all related if we are from norfolk, like me and my wife/sister/cousin :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speak for yourself, I'm from Suffolk... Oh bugger :lol:

Only a few... as usual no one took any of my bus :lol:

199701_10150110778514130_586784129_6627867_8105044_n.jpg

200675_10150110779514130_586784129_6627884_4622681_n.jpg

198498_10150110778979130_586784129_6627874_3925344_n.jpg

197089_10150110778149130_586784129_6627859_2592957_n.jpg

189736_10150110777714130_586784129_6627850_7795242_n.jpg

Slammed said:

Don't take offence dude, that was my stepdaughter taking the snaps, think she was a bit to shy to come over and take close ups...and then she got side tracked playing games on her phone :lol: :lol:

Was a good turn out for a first attempt though :D

The landlord of the pub has said if we let him know next time he will keep the carpark empty for us so we can take it over, that should give us a better chance of pics of all our dubs together.

Looking forward to the next one :D

It was a great turn out for a first meet and very friendly people.

I'm sure that there will be a few more from Norwich next time :)

Well done for organising it, hats off to you....I know it's not the easiest thing to do :)

Ollie, I'd have taken a photo of your bus, but the rusty one next to it would have been in the way!!

Awesome, well done Jason 8)

dubs and classics said:
The landlord of the pub has said if we let him know next time he will keep the carpark empty for us so we can take it over, that should give us a better chance of pics of all our dubs together.

Even better :mrgreen:

dubs and classics said:
Slammed said:

Don't take offence dude, that was my stepdaughter taking the snaps, think she was a bit to shy to come over and take close ups...and then she got side tracked playing games on her phone :lol: :lol:

It's cool, its a bit of a running joke really! :lol:

Good meet though, well done Jason, see you next time. 8)

what is the George like?

Is it a family pub? food? would the wife and kids be welcome?

ed. said:
what is the George like?

Is it a family pub? food? would the wife and kids be welcome?

Il tell you what the george was like......It was shut! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Luckily there was a pub just down the road, think it was called the green man. They were very accomadating, kids welcome and cheap beer as well. We only tried the chips which were fine.

Im sure your wife would be welcome as well..... :)

Il tell you what the george was like......It was shut! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shut, thats the very worst kind of pub

Im sure your wife would be welcome as well..... :)[/quote]

Probably best wait untill you've met her :lol:

Latest posts