Viva Skeg Vegas 2010

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers crossed I get my shit together in the next few weeks. :shock:

dubscum said:
ollie can't wait to see your bus narrowed 8)

Me neither, but I'm up to my ears at the moment Ash and I really don't have any time to work on it. And I've got to swap the engines over and run the new one up too. Why do I always leave everything to the last minute! :lol:

dubscum said:
its the only way, i can't do anything without a dead line, if i was closer dude i would be over helping :D good luck dude!

Cheers! :shock:

Slammed said:
dubscum said:
ollie can't wait to see your bus narrowed 8)

Me neither, but I'm up to my ears at the moment Ash and I really don't have any time to work on it. And I've got to swap the engines over and run the new one up too. Why do I always leave everything to the last minute! :lol:

I know you got a lot on dude but you gotta make Vegas man, and in the famous words of my dear old mother
"if it wasn't for the last minute nothing would get done" :lol:

Stanny Hall? we will be there, would be good to have a beer

VivaSkegVegas said:

Sorry Toby, working Sunday, I still got to ask for Viva off work.

The stupid thing is come July I'll be jobless and have all the time in the world! :lol:

Slammed said:
VivaSkegVegas said:

Sorry Toby, working Sunday, I still got to ask for Viva off work.

The stupid thing is come July I'll be jobless and have all the time in the world! :lol:

Gutted mate, we will catch up at some point I'm sure!

Trophies and bits & bobs are rolling in now,

and I can tell you who ever wins the AutoGlym best paint is gonna be so Stoked!

An Autoglym Concours kit with a retail value of £115 !!! :shock:

and we also have some runner up VP 2 AutoGlym packs too!

get polishing people!

And for those Patina Perv's Mr Wilcox will be making another best rat

Not to mention a nice big trophy from Prosign, T2D & T3D, GSF, Roadhouse Retro, Mr Forster. To name but a few!

I always get so excited about the trophies just gutting we cant keep them all :lol:

Hope to make it to this show a nice Satruday out. Due to get the re-build engine back the weekend before so if all goes well ill be there.

mattd1984 said:
Hope to make it to this show a nice Satruday out. Due to get the re-build engine back the weekend before so if all goes well ill be there.

i'll be there selling some charity bits and bobs on the late bay stall.

come to say hi and we can have a chat about battle of the bays :)

If you did want to do some thing short notice, I be well up for finding a space to go head to head for you guys. And I would deffo love to have a mahoosive round at SV 2011! (which fingers crossed will be a weekender!)

dubscum said:
i'm gonna try and camp on a local site, friday, saturday

we're staying here, they say you don't need to book to camp

If you are interested all you have to do is either call the Skegness Water Leisure Park on 01754 899400
or log on to http://www.skegnesswaterleisurepark.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts