Anybody had any bargains at vanfest

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a deal on a quality Wolfsburg Classics westy roof canvas & sun canopy, £25 off the show price 8)

Just

Just Kampers brand new indicator arm £40 (with 8 wires mine takes 4)
Door window seal kit with opening 1/4 £85 for the pair

wet feet last night free

I got a few cool things, all well priced.

100_8032.jpg

2 x 48 idf trumpets for £15 instead of 20,coolair reduced to clear.just need the other 2 now :roll: saw 68 beam up for 300 and set of wide 5 sprints £1050 :shock: :shock:

I got an NOS splash pan from C&C for a tenner and a really good opening 1/4 for £20 :D

(I would really loved to have bought Randy Carlson's Landmark Late Bay. Very cool indeed. It was down to £8995 last thing on Saturday, anyone know if it sold today and for how much?)

I said to just i was going to have a midnight raid on your bus for the goodies in your bag but it started to rain so i didn`t bother :lol:
thanks again mike for the part
cheers shaun ;)

Got some westy window handels off MJC, but not really cheap. Also got a camping kitchen thing from Westy Frank.
Other than that i didnt get anything. Got some free polishing products off the Vanfest people. :shock:

i got a carrier bag of bits from c&c for £250 :shock: just nuts bolts and washers etc. couldnt believe it when he showed me the calculator :( my wife isnt impressed

The God Bus said:
Looks like I missed some deals :cry: clem do you want to sell that westy cushion :D

Im deciding at the mo if its 'me' or not ;)

i spanked over £250, mainly on parts that werent on my list, but apparently are needed, so harry can finish welding underneath
biggest shock rear bumper irons, after finding out they are different on a 72 compared to the one thats on the bumper £80 :shock:
best buy a wing nut for 1.50 :lol: did get step rubbers half price, and got a sliding door hand with keys, new for £40 :mrgreen:
but it was a pain walking back and forwards to car for 4 different trips to drop off panels

hiya picked up full set of C&C german quallity cab door seals and other opening door seals, £40 off online price,(still £330) only problem i picked up LHD slideing door seal, but when got home had RHD one in bag!! so have to phone them to change that, only fitted rear hatch one and must say there a lovely fit well worth the extra money over the repo ones i think.

cheers Pete

The God Bus said:
Not not not that would look so much better in the jcm :lol:

But your selling Paul, it would look much better in my bus, second dubs if you sell mike

Pete

:?

It was sitting unloved under a traders table. I figured they were common, or that everyone had one ... to be honest I only got it to kneel on while I was BBQ'ing on Saturday evening, and was going to cut it up when I got home for odd cuts of mustard vinyl. :)

:msn4:

Latest posts