• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone breaking a bus? Wanted: rear hatch/tailgate spring

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junglefacejake

Reaction score
Strange request but if anyone is breaking a bus I am Looking for the spring/rods and assembly for rear hatch/tailgate. I have bought a new bus that was fitted with a bike rack on the rear hatch which when opened hit the roof. I think for this reason a previous owner removed the spring/rods and cut off all the mounting assembly
Thanks

I just sent rick at alan scoffields 3 of them and have two more here but in texas. I cut about back two ft off the buses and send them over. If you can wait 75 pounds I can get one to norwich cheap..about 6 weeks.just give my mate there a drink..
john

I've got the ones from my '71 sitting unused.

Long way to travel for you though :)

theovalguy said:
I just sent rick at alan scoffields 3 of them and have two more here but in texas. I cut about back two ft off the buses and send them over. If you can wait 75 pounds I can get one to norwich cheap..about 6 weeks.just give my mate there a drink..
john
Thanks for that john but I am no longer in Norfolk.....

Latest posts