Anyone going to Peppercorn ? (July 20-22)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

never been before - just wondered what the EarlyBay contingent was going to be like - anyone going ?

I am aiming to be there, camping for the first time - it may be worth watching me struggle with the awning for the first time! This is dependent on getting the engine sorted in time.

A really good show, well worth the effort. Clashes with Bug Jam this year but don't expect numbers to change too much. Can only make the Sunday myself so won't be camping.

peppercorn is an awesome show! i normally do a bit of autojumble but this year im just gonna camp. its such a laid back show and im quite glad it clashes with bugjam, hopefully it will keep the ravers away as its not that type of show.
Go to peppercorn, you wont regret it! :wink:

Might try if i can convince my lady , would be the first show in the van possibly 8)

Last year was our first time, and definately going again this year

we will be at peppercorn all weekend, such a nice little show, especially if the weather is good.

the bus WILL be done and we might even have something else a bit spesh we could bring along :wink:

4 weeks to go :D

to be honest the amount of cars scott buys even i wouldnt like to bet on what he would be driving to the show! :lol:

I have been a couple of times, its a really chilled out show with a friendly atmosphere.
Plan on camping this year, well Caravan, its a Swedish SMV, like an airstream caravan but more egg shaped so you wont be able to miss it (if I can get my tow bar fitted in time).

Marcus

slammedkustom said:
i normally do a bit of autojumble but this year im just gonna BE camp.

kenneth_williams4_body.jpg

Ooooooooooooooooooh

:lol: :lol:

Yep, we'll hopefully have at least one EB in attendance.

you cheeky feck! why i outta!.... :shock:

hows the rash :wink:

peppercorns should be good, early bay line up anyone?

been for the last couple of years. did find that last year it was a bit chaotic too many vehicles and not enough marshals. The camping area filled up very quickly then we were getting sent all over the place by different marshals. one telling us to camp in one place then another marshal saying "you cant camp here". Apart from that is a very laid back show. Not to many traders though. As bug Jam is on same weekend end might be less people there, maybe even less traders??

slammedkustom said:
you cheeky feck! why i outta!.... :shock:

hows the rash :wink:

peppercorns should be good, early bay line up anyone?

:lol: That's the last time I go near you again.

I'm sure Nic would be up for joining the line up. :)

Cant do it im afraid. House stuff :cry:

Latest posts