Anyone got a Niagra Blue EB? Photos needed!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toad

Reaction score
Hi there,
Trying to decide on colours for current project (Crossover).
Settled on Niagra Blue....but not sure if it will look good with a Pastel White top half, or Pastel White roof cap?
Got any photos that can show me (and my customer) what it will look like?

Thanks

Mike

Just did a search and found this;

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=niagara+blue+vw+bus&rlz=1C1OPRB_enGB515GB520&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=SgaxUcjjGMaL4ATsvICYCA&ved=0CDAQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=979" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I toyed with Niagra Blue but settled on this combo, Fjord Blue (1959 Beetle colour) and Pastel White

null_zpsa4381f21.jpg

The blue looks amazing as it has a very 'old classic' feel to it but compliments the pastel white perfectly.

Toad said:
Thanks for you help (both of you!)
Doug, That's perfect! Thanks :D

You're welcome Mike.
My parents had that colour combo on their crossover, which I grew up with. Never tired of it, and find it 'easy on the eyes'. :D

Danbury Doug said:
Toad said:
Thanks for you help (both of you!)
Doug, That's perfect! Thanks :D

You're welcome Mike.
My parents had that colour combo on their crossover, which I grew up with. Never tired of it, and find it 'easy on the eyes'. :D

Cool! Yes I have to agree...and fortunately so do my customers....they are just not sure if they want Niagra and a Pastel white roof cap, or Pastel white top half? We will see!
Thanks

Latest posts