• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone lowering their van.. i want to raise mine shocks etc

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shroom

Reaction score
Fed up with campsite problems, scraping my underside on bumps and divots. I know its cool but i feel every single bump with the loss of suspension and tyre height. I am going back to stock!

Has anyone lowered their van and have some decent shocks for front and rear? Anti roll bar fitting kit

Ideally i would like one of those handling kits that Heritage sell that you put on then decided to lower!

or advice

Also my ball joint rubbers are bolloxed so those would be great too

Shroom

Are you changing your beam to a stock or mildly lowered one? If so I have the front beam and spindles setup off my bus for sale if that would help you out? As mine has now been slammed. No reasonable offer refused. Based in Birmingham.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Are you selling your lowered stuff, if so, what have you got and how much? I've got a stock front end that I could part ex/sell if required.

Below is what I have for sale. Slamwerks took this off my original setup before I had an air beam installed. Well this is what i was given back by them on completion.
Looking for £200 firm,

qasetuze.jpg

a9y4upyj.jpg

No adjusters fitted, but lowers approx 3-4 inches from stock.
mydugequ.jpg

Solid beam, no holes or major rot. Bus was wax oiled every year.
gybu3u9e.jpg

4uta4ena.jpg

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Cheers but i want to go back to complete stock height

I will be selling the continental tyres and wheels, (4) spax shocks and lowered beam (cut and turned) once i get it all sorted

Shroom

Latest posts