Arizona Yellow '68 Deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

le catweasel

Reaction score
My girlfriend and I have just bought ourselves a 68 deluxe as a project between the pair of us. The inside is hers and outside is mine :lol: Now shes only ever really looked at campers and bugs but iv had a beetle, my uncle a few and various friends of mine have had buses.

Our van needs some work but im prepared to put it in, after an engine if anyone knows of anything, 1600tp. If anyone knows the colour that would be appreciated aswell. I though savannah beige but im not so sure :lol: Anyway heres a few pics.....

Oh and I bought these although im not sure if theyr right for a bay as only really seen them on splits and bugs.....

Any ideas/advice etc please feel free to share. Going to try and get the front axle off this weekend for a bit of lowerage 8)

Anybody around shropshire aswell by the way? :lol:

Looks like it might be L10H "Arizona Yellow" originally. 1968 only color. Looks like it may have had a respray over time?

Nice bus and good choice on the wheels with the color

Cheers guys :) I think the paint is original tbh although faded, the engine cover has had a respray though as its not the original one.

I just cant wait til we can take it out :lol:

Its stuck in the corner of the unit at the moment thats why :lol:

I did take this one however, uncovered what looks like where old stickers have been -

RAMBAEU'S TELEVISION AND ANTENNA SERVICES

Latest posts