B*****ks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found out that the oil cooler had split, he had never seen that before.
Should be up and running by the weekend.
Few!!

Jon, same as everyone else, hope you caught it in time and it's an easy fix. Hope to see you at VoWo.

Trikky, can I use this quote next time the 'what oil should I use' question arises!!??

Trikky2 said:
if you havnt already, use 15/40 multigrade. Its thinner than straight (prehistoric) 30 when cold.

;)

Edit; posted this before seeing the cause had been found. Damn good news. 8)

Pete B said:
Jon, same as everyone else, hope you caught it in time and it's an easy fix. Hope to see you at VoWo.

Trikky, can I use this quote next time the 'what oil should I use' question arises!!??

Trikky2 said:
if you havnt already, use 15/40 multigrade. Its thinner than straight (prehistoric) 30 when cold.

;)

Edit; posted this before seeing the cause had been found. Damn good news. 8)

:mrgreen:

faux said:
Few!!

Good news - still worth checking the relief valves are not sticking though, unless your sure the oil cooler was a duff one.

Glad to hear that it was only your cooler. Should be back on the road again soon :)

Trikky2 said:
faux said:
Few!!

Good news - still worth checking the relief valves are not sticking though, unless your sure the oil cooler was a duff one.

Thanks, I'm up there on Saturday so I'll double check.

I'm more concerned for your mrs, that's gonna be a bitch to get off the drive!

Merlydog said:
I'm more concerned for your mrs, that's gonna be a bitch to get off the drive!
As if my wife would clean the drive.....we get loads of rain in Wales, it will wash off eventually.

I'm told that coke a cola will clean the pill of the drive way and the cheese the better apparently, I have never tried this method .

Classic cant beat a bit of auto correct for a funny post. Ha ha

Well the van is home, running well again but the oil cooler (new) bust a seam!!!!!!!!

The new gearbox is in too, taller gearing in a 5 rib box.

Latest posts