Back fire

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt48

Reaction score
Hi

don't need any replies but if you have a van backfiring on decclerration and it has been generally running fine, Check for air leaks in the exhaust,

Might have been fixed but now the side lights have stopped working, so fuses for me next! One things fixed another falls apart!!

Matt48 said:
Hi

don't need any replies but if you have a van backfiring on decclerration and it has been generally running fine, Check for air leaks in the exhaust,

Might have been fixed but now the side lights have stopped working, so fuses for me next! One things fixed another falls apart!!

Made me laugh did that. When you fix something on these old beasties, sometimes you nudge something completely innocently and unconnected and then that starts playing up, every time I go near my battery the offside brake light starts playing up :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, sometimes you might just look at it and it starts to play up :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Matt48 said:
Hi

Made me laugh did that. When you fix something on these old beasties, sometimes you nudge something completely innocently and unconnected and then that starts playing up, every time I go near my battery the offside brake light starts playing up :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, sometimes you might just look at it and it starts to play up :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
Ozzie you reminded me when i was a lad, around 12, i used to “fix” my uncle and auntie’s cars, i fixed one thing and broke two🤣🤣🤣

Abel

Side lights fixed, just need to check both brake lights are on, probably what caused the fuse to go. Still will need some new exhaust bits in the medium term.

Latest posts