Back from the welders! - photos

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chenzo

Reaction score
Thanks to Graham at scotty's campers for welding the chassis - outriggers/jacking points/rear axle mounts/front beam + the rest!

so now I need to sort out some windows - bit dark with the full height bulkhead, and then fit an interior?

anyone camp with a 5 month old?? thinking a small travel cot would fit ok?

As it's a blank canvas now, anyone got any ideas how to fit it out???

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

WOW man - the space!! high tops are really starting to grow on me.If I were you,I'd get to as many shows as poss & trawl the internet for 'VW camper interior' for ideas.depending on budget,you could go really custom in there with a big curved sofa on the landing at the back.

Doris said:
WOW man - the space!! high tops are really starting to grow on me.If I were you,I'd get to as many shows as poss & trawl the internet for 'VW camper interior' for ideas.depending on budget,you could go really custom in there with a big curved sofa on the landing at the back.

'Big curved sofa'...... I was thinking spiral staircase!!!! :lol:

Get it slammed and it'll look mean as :evil: - look forward to seeing what you do with it....

im loving your bus matey, you have so many options for the interior, if it was mine id put a sleeping floor in the whole roof, westy sliding platform style, and then downstairs could be a lounge chill-out area, i dont know if its possible but how cool would that be :D , we used a travel cot last year, and it was a snug fit but it just about went in front of our pull out Devon bed, so you have heaps of space,

good luck with it, im very jealous......................kev :)

im really warming to hightops theres a cracker on thesamba at the moment. Slammed would be evil. 8)

Wicked bus!

We have a '72 tintop with a full width rock and roll bed in the back which fits me, my wife and our 19 month old daughter in for sleeping!

Latest posts