Back with much excitement!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeDeeTheBay

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls and "Happy New Year!"

Hope you all had a lovely christmas and a very happy new year!

I'm back after a long stint away! with one thing and another I've just not had the chance to get anywhere near :(

Since our first trip away to Dawlish in DeeDee we've had a house move to deal with amongst other things like the passing of my grandad and my sister getting married and putting our old house on the market, so theres been ups and downs.

Anyway, I'm determined to make the most of this year with loads and loads of trips out in DeeDee to look forward to!

I'm so impressed with her! The last time she went anywhere or was ran was when we moved into our new house in September, since then she's been parked up undercover on our massive new driveway, however, just before christmas we finally got round to taking the roof racks off, which we'd been saying we had needed to do for ages but just never seemed to have the time.

well..... we decided to start her up and run her for a bit, and to our suprise she started first time 8) 8) (well, I knew she would but Karl was a bit skeptical!)

I was absolutely made up! started first time, no messing, unlike the precious Ford which is sat in the garage and has been out a few times since we moved here :lol: I couldn't help but rub that one in! ;)

So! other than that, the only other relevent news I have is that a new addition to the household is arranging at casa-wood in February! A beautiful girl by the name of Annie will be coming to live with us! She's a 1320s Bug! I seriously can't wait!

Anyway, hope you're all doing well and speak to you guys soon!!

Steff & DeeDee <3
x

Happy New Year to you!

It's that time of year when I start thinking about trips out in the van as well, once the salts all gone from the road!

I hope you have some nice trips in your van in 2015. :)

Latest posts