Badass Non Early bay thread

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
032.jpg

129c.jpg

vw.jpg

034e.jpg

Body20Line20Home20Page201.jpg

IMGP7257a.jpg

IMGP7258a.jpg

Not a very good pic but this is what I drove around in when I was 19.

phil1.jpg

And not long after I built this to roll around on,sorry for pic quality again old camera`s.

trike059.jpg

bluebay said:
And not long after I built this to roll around on,sorry for pic quality again old camera`s.

trike059.jpg

phil, i've alway fancied a trick or a open top beach buggy for ragging about in summer. I love this one just haven't the skill to build it

vwtrike.jpg

dubscum said:
bluebay said:

trike059.jpg

phil, i've alway fancied a trick or a open top beach buggy for ragging about in summer. I love this one just haven't the skill to build it

vwtrike.jpg

Hey Ash how you doing.I`m sure you could if you put your mind to it,the time needed is always the problem same as the vans !.I built three from scratch and moded one I swaped,there`s plenty of info out there and even a trike mag now,I built mine before I had internet which made things much harder to sort.Go on do it !!! :D cool as in summer no helmet.

Latest posts