Barn Built Rivera

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myvanway 69 said:
Sweet. 8)
That Java green Beetle...Is that Biagio's old Bug????? 8) 8)

I think I might be was in volksworld years ago with a model he hired for the shoot?

That ring any bells ?

Rob

5erge said:
Super stuff. Wish I had those skills and mates with those skills. Takes me an absolute age to do anything bus related :cry:

Des
Cheers dude your bus looks slammed so you must be doIn something right I've been doin panel work an body work since I was 16 I'm 24 now so been doin it a few years :)

Rob

marcher said:
looking top notch m8.

Do like a riviera me ;) ;) ;)

Pretty rare club were in dude but a few more seem to be coming out the wood work wouldn't you say

Rob

Rob b said:
myvanway 69 said:
Sweet. 8)

I think I might be was in volksworld years ago with a model he hired for the shoot?

That ring any bells ?
Duz it have Newbury interior and Empi Gtv s/wheel?
I still have the mag, I will take a picture for you. :D

Rob

myvanway 69 said:
Rob b said:
myvanway 69 said:
Sweet. 8)

That ring any bells ?
Duz it have Newbury interior and Empi Gtv s/wheel?
I still have the mag, I will take a picture for you. :D

Rob

Yeah do it please I think I've seen the mag but will be cool to see it again

Rob

6cd02d41.jpg

Gotta love a it looks lower on grass shot

Rob

this is would look good mate, I had silver on mine, but decided to got badly painted matt black to go more with the piece of shit look
96465890.jpg

think there would really suit ............... and if not just spray the fuckers again :D

Foooookin' awesome! 8) 8) 8)

As for wheels - keep 'em black but slap a thin whitewall on methinks!

Cheers for the kind words wish I had done it earlier as I think I d of got it done quicker with you lot asking how I'm getting on

An gvee's I might catch you at the 50's dinner this year I o u a beer but as they don't serve that it will have to be a coke float :)

Rob

Must say love your work,

My plan was the same for mine with the tubs and notch and hoping airbags, but shit rules in QLD dont allow anything, speaking to an engineer soon to duscuss how much i can do!

Mike

I love it on the black rims, its got that Japanese look. There was a picture of one looks identical to yours. (Same colour also i think) Can't think where it is now!

mattd1984 said:
I love it on the black rims, its got that Japanese look. There was a picture of one looks identical to yours. (Same colour also i think) Can't think where it is now!

I know the one your on about I had the wheels on mine before I seen lol

Rob

Latest posts