barn find well field find

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
sorry to disapoint,i was working away this morning when i stumbled a cross this little line painter and noticed it had a bug engine and box so had to take some pics.

i recon i could drive it to the next show and win best rat look :lol:

Image004-1.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image007.jpg

i spoke to the chap who was there and he said its been painting the runway lines at heathrow for years but they had to take it out of comision due to the articulated chain steer,if the chain snaped it would fold in on your legs :shock:

if you were exspecting the barn find of the century when u clicked on this sorry :oops:

Get it, change the chain and maybe fit a bracket to stop it folding on itself and take it to the next show. Nice find.

Justin & Muttley said:
That is well worth saving - you'd be centre of attention at the shows, just whack some polished Radars on it!!

;)

Come on be realistic.................cant you see its 4 stud :lol: :lol:

clyde said:
Justin & Muttley said:
That is well worth saving - you'd be centre of attention at the shows, just whack some polished Radars on it!!

;)

Ever heard of adaptors Clyde? You need to see the bigger picture, come on... :lol:

;)

Justin & Muttley said:
clyde said:
Justin & Muttley said:

;)

Ever heard of adaptors Clyde? You need to see the bigger picture, come on... :lol:

;)

If adaptors are the "BIG" picture for you you need to get out more.

The big picture for me is narrowed beam ,skinnys up front with sand scorcher tyres out back, chrome and flames paint job and a massive sound system with subs in the paint tanks. Hot wheels style.

clyde said:
If adaptors are the "BIG" picture for you you need to get out more.

The big picture for me is narrowed beam ,skinnys up front with sand scorcher tyres out back, chrome and flames paint job and a massive sound system with subs in the paint tanks. Hot wheels style.

dont forget the air ride!! that fooquin compressors big enough!! :mrgreen:

I can just imagin that bomming down th estrip at the pod!

i would think a collector may pay good money for that, you cant leave it there!!!

A collector of what?

You cant put air ride on with the nose down stance the sand tyres will give you, just wont look right but like someone mentioned its already pretty low so it needs something different. (front slammed and narrowed and arse end jacked up on buggy tyres) Think Ed Roth , Rat Fink type cartoon drawings.

Latest posts