Barney , '68 L620

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrottopper

Reaction score
hi everyone. been on here a bit now but for some reason not put anything up about our ride. well here he is:

pictures from when we first got him

IMG_0108-1.jpg

IMG_0111-1.jpg

IMG_0110-1.jpg

do4.jpg

do4.jpg

havent really done much to him yet ( apart from mechanical stuff you cant see! ) apart from putting the eagle 5's on. also had a new roof rack delivered today , got a new header and exhaust on the way , and collecting the interior from being re trimmed on saturday

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

and the reason i call him Barney?

siggy.jpg

i think he looks like an owl! i think its the colour. the missus doesnt agree at all!

looks like he`s wearing eyeshadow :lol:
good looking van fella, very nice love the colour similiar to ants on here 8)

Congrats on a nice bus 8)

As for the owl link........mmmmmmmmmmmm........I'd look to rename if I was you ;)

Look forward to some snaps of the interior :D

hahaha sticking to my guns on the owl thing :lol: picks should be up on sunday if all goes well. im looking forward more to the exhaust i recon so i can finally get shut of the crappy , rust thing off it now

How has it been lowered? Drop spindles? also be interested to know the size of the tyres. Really like the look

not 100% sure on the way its been done. as far i know its had the beam done with adjuster. not got dropped spindles and ive fitted bugpack shocks. the tyres are 165/50/15s

Latest posts