Barney , '68 L620

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've got my MOT in a week, never used my bus so much as it will be off the road for a month until i can get the word done :(

good luck with your :D

would have taken more but the memory card was full .D'oh
013-42.jpg

014-40.jpg

Hi love your van,was just wondering if you feel the same about that very small and in my eyes useless roof rack i had the same took the top frame off had double the length wooden slats made and had a usable roof rack :)

sweet 8) did you get any photo's of the vans together ? also did i see the dude in the back of your bus take a photo of mine while on the move ?

yes and yes. i only got 2 and he got one but it turned out blurred! il put the 2 i got up later. kirsty noticed some other people taking snaps too

carrottopper said:
yes and yes. i only got 2 and he got one but it turned out blurred! il put the 2 i got up later. kirsty noticed some other people taking snaps too

strangly enough someone i'm friends with on facebook (through another car forum) tagged me in onbe of his friends photos :shock:
26001_1360890138777_1127260789_1061.jpg

this dropped through the door today so i thought it would be rude not to take advantage of the nice weather and early finish from work 8)

DSC00060.jpg

pretty straight forward , basically putting a spacer in. simples

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

the mrs got hold of the camera so obviously i had to play the fool!!

DSC00067.jpg

hardest part i found was removing the extension on the lever to slide the new fulcrum thingy me bob on. good old mole grips!
DSC00069.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

then build back up

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

changed the angle of the extender to as it did my head in leaning back

DSC00073.jpg

Latest posts