Barnsley Chop,,,,,,,,,,,,

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67 BAY

Reaction score
Been doin a bit of playing on a mate's beetle while waiting for my sunroof to be recovered
280743q.jpg

nd3kns.jpg

2i8ddnb.jpg

260zn1u.jpg

21e2nap.jpg

35n07z9.jpg

j7484m.jpg

6'' roof chop and couped roof,morris minor split window front screen section, beetle split window rear,suicide doors

Great work gone into that roof, those rear side windows are a work of art 8)

Barnsley Chop,,,,,,,,,,,, :lol: .It certainly is no doubt about that.Its going to be one cool motor when its finished
"Metalflake sir :lol: ".
What colour have you gone with the sunroof steve :?: Should have mine back next week :D

ib-bus...... he's going to use those wheels but change the stud pattern on them to Early Ford,then he can change between those,Mclean wires or Forties Ford solids

ant..........not sure what those wires are off

groundhugger..........the sunroof is just plain black. Rod will just be black with red wheels

Steve

is it going to run a beam extender me owd fruit.also seeing this i,m having second thoughts about selling my bug rod and chopping it now.or do i build the bad taste eighties kit car instead :?

lash

bol said:
is it going to run a beam extender me owd fruit.also seeing this i,m having second thoughts about selling my bug rod and chopping it now.or do i build the bad taste eighties kit car instead :?

lash

Forget the Baaaaaad taste '80's kit and get it chopped

Couple of pics from the other night when we'd tacked the roof section on and put the '40 Ford wheels up against it.Hopefully this weeekend we'll get the rear window section in.

20ii6u.jpg

s2xvya.jpg

Rough idea of what you'll see through the screen
121di4l.jpg

Latest posts