Barryfornia

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T2 Brinky

Reaction score
Any one planning on going down to this?

One day event in Barry island South Wales Sunday 1st.
Ran by Roththink

Cheers

If Creationblue going hopefully I tag along. If you’re taking your buses you really need to be there for 8.30 as it gets busy. Need to book tickets on line for £12 as you can’t pay on arrival.

If Creationblue going hopefully I tag along. If you’re taking your buses you really need to be there for 8.30 as it gets busy. Need to book tickets on line for £12 as you can’t pay on arrival.

Yeah taking the bus this this time!
Have got the ticket sorted.

Where is Barry Island anyway, just past Cardiff ain't it??
About an hour from you.
Seven o’clock at mine or Justins and on the superslab by a quarter past seven. We gotta take a toy steering wheel so you Gabs can pretend you’re driving then show passers by the steering wheel like it’s just fallen off. It’ll be a hoot. You can come over with me or Justin I guess. Be interesting to hear your take on the different motors too. We can get there early is better than late and I’ll have a kettle in the van anyhow for a brew when there..

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,lookout Barry,,,, here we comes :)

You didn't tell me I had to write my life story to get offered a ticket :ROFLMAO: Jason thought I was some kind of Ford infiltrator :eek::LOL:
Anyway all sorted now after a laugh!

Seven o’clock at mine or Justins and on the superslab by a quarter past seven. We gotta take a toy steering wheel so you Gabs can pretend you’re driving then show passers by the steering wheel like it’s just fallen off. It’ll be a hoot. You can come over with me or Justin I guess. Be interesting to hear your take on the different motors too. We can get there early is better than late and I’ll have a kettle in the van anyhow for a brew when there..

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,lookout Barry,,,, here we comes :)
I can link up with you Oz and leave my car at yours. I pass on the steering wheel as the only one I got is a T3 one from my old bus. So 7 at yours or Justin house ?

You should receive email if you booked on line.
No emails bud, checked the bin and junk mail but I have got an email receipt from PayPal and that’s it so far. I normally email my ticket over to my Mrs and she prints a copy for me. Seven at mine is fine in the morning bud.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,seven on a Sunday ??? :)

I can link up with you Oz and leave my car at yours. I pass on the steering wheel as the only one I got is a T3 one from my old bus. So 7 at yours or Justin house ?
Bring the wheel..... Best idea ozzie had all year!

Latest posts