• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bay/Split westfalia Full interior inc. rear door cards

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toby-juggs

Reaction score
Here I have a well used full westy interior consisting of;

3/4 rock and roll with new covers fitted
buddy seat in original trim
kitchen unit (without cool box or tap)
Fold out table with leg and catch (pictured)
Overhead locker/cupboard
Wardrobe

I also have all the rear panels in varnished ply as pictures.

The bed mechanisms are perfect, the rest of the interior is useable but will obviously need some tlc

Price wise.. Offers around £500 for the lot

Collection from Banbury or Oxford

Any questions pleas text or call o759544o581

I'd be intereted in the flip over table from the coolbox if you'd split that part.

Actually the sink unit wood doesn't look to be in that bad condition, how much for the whole unit?

Cheers

Des

5erge if you don't want/need the spice rack I could do with it, save you a few penny's maybe ?

Shorty said:
If you split, I'd potentially be interested in the buddy seat, the table and leg, and the ply panels please..

For the benefit of others reading this advert, I changed my mind and did not purchase these items so they may still be available...

*Sam* said:
5erge if you don't want/need the spice rack I could do with it, save you a few penny's maybe ?

Cool, sounds good to me. As per the post above I'll put an offer in for the table and buddy also.

Des

Sorry, I've only just seen this - i was looking atbthe top drawer, but you're too far away for collection, so I think I'll have to stand down

table, ply pannels and bed gone, bed foam/covers, buddy seat, wardrobe, kitchen and locker still available

Latest posts