• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BAY WINDOW CAMPER WANTED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M0ntybutty

Reaction score
Due to the kids getting older, the wife and I wish to live our free time in a VW camper.
Looking for a RHD Bay Window, dormobile roof or maybe pop top, Tax exempt in A1 condition, Blue & White if possible.
Must be kitted out with rock'n'roll bed, cooker, fridge, side seat etc ready to go camping.
Budget £15k for the right van.

Hope you can help in our search

Many thanks
Jon

cant see a problem there. might need a bit more cash thou for a mint example, theres two i have seen for about 16k on this site recently

Pity your wanting an elevating roof, Melody has a superb dorma

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15311" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

if you want to contact Scott have a look in the members section above Scott Wilson and send him a PM or contact him via his web site http://www.vwclassics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .co.uk

I have one for sale. only wanting about 10K for it though. I have got a full write up about it at home just need to get a few pics and will then post it up for sale.

Only thing is it is located in france but it is still UK registered.

It is a 1971 Camper with a poptop, it was imported from Australia aand has a bit of history with it. I had her resprayed White over Ford Bermuda blue, replaced the engine for a 1641 with dual carbs. it has a fridge but i recently removed the cooker as it was very old and not very safe. the van can seat and sleep 4 people. I had the interior replaced a couple of years ago but used the original units as a template. I have also fitted a propex heater, leisure battery, automatic fire extinguisher and 240v hookup.

I will post up the full advert in the next couple of days with lots of pictures but if you are interested then her are a few pics taken in london a few years ago.

DSC02608.jpg

DSC02606.jpg

DSC02604.jpg

DSC01626.jpg

The bullbars have been removed but I do still have them and can be rifitted easily enough. In the last pic she has a set of BRMs but I have replaced them with stock wheels.

send me a pm if you are interested
cheers

To be quite clear my PM was sent to Swartie (Re:above Blue/White van),
please respond ASAP.......Cheers -JIM.

Might be selling this as I've seen something else that's taken my fancy. RHD dormobile, complete with cooker, 12v fridge, hook up, leisure battery, 1641cc with twin 40's, polished 5 spokes, tax exempt. Also have original service book & dormobile users manual. It's not perfect but is solid underneath & only needs some cosmetics to make perfect. Price would be along way under your budget.

Image024.jpg

NewBus001.jpg

books002.jpg

books001.jpg

i have a blue and white rhd westfalia right now here in the uk and its a great bus. For your budget i can add the goodies too like 240 hook up, leisure battery, new stereo, new rubbers.
You need to come and view ..you will not be dissapointed. If i say its rust free its rust free. If i say its 95% then its 95%. This bus is currently 99% rust free and will be 100% when it leaves our workshop.
;)

Latest posts