'Baydreamers' our new venture......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou Michael... :oops: :wink:

and wanderlust, the belts come in black, red and almond ( a kind of dark cream), with blue possibly being available very soon.

more new stock in next week, including front indicator lenses for both early and late bays, and some other bits and bobs... :wink:

cheers all,

carole

carole said:
easy, all the belts come in 2-point (lap belts), and 3-point configurations. All use the 'aircraft' style buckles. (the 3-point are not inertia belts)

We have red, almond and black in stock at the moment, but may also be getting blue as well soon.....would anyone like blue?

and johnny, yes they are a direct replacement for the original ones.

cheers guys,

carole :wink:

I would like some inertia ones if you get them. (sorry i am really picky!) only like em cos i keep getting caught up in the others :roll:

Now get back on that site and set yourself up for world domination! good luck :wink:

Hi Carole recieved my Almond lap belt today , Thank you very much .

Listen here Early Bay crew this lady is the nuts , I phoned carole about 2pm Tuesday , i recieved my belt at 8;47am Wednesday morning , How good is that for service . Helpful on the phone knows her onions nice to deal with a friendly knowledgeable person , and a fellow early bay dude .
As for the belt QUALITY well made and very good looking complete with Wolfsburg logo on the clasp 8)

http://www.stores.ebay.co.uk/volkswagen-baydreamers

:D USE THEM NOW ! :D

Grazy,

I told you not to tell anyone about my vegetable patch.... :roll: :roll:

Seriously though, thankyou for the kind words... :oops: :wink:

Glad to be of service, and glad you like the lapbelt!

More bits and bobs in stock soon, I'll keep you all posted.....thanks guys and girls!

Carole

carole, I've always hankered after a nice steering wheel for the bus, but most spares seem made for beetles

might be something you could look into? just a thought like : )

will definately be getting some 3 point red belts before vanfest : D

if i buy the 3 point belts, i just keep the OG reel and replace the webbing? is that how it works?

I may be wrong Johnny but i think if you want them on a reel ,ie to retract you will need inertia seat belts , which Carole does not do ,
I tried to get cream inertia ones but no one it seems does em :roll: so ill probably get some off carole in the end as the lap belt i got is the dogs nuts 8)

Lets hope that Carole does some red inertia belts soon, cos I want some :wink:

ah i see, i think a know a place does inertia, i guess you dont need inertia for the MOT?

Quick pic of the seatbelt from Carole :D

100_0673.jpg

[/img]
100_0672.jpg
:wink:

Johnnyâ„¢ said:
ah i see, i think a know a place does inertia, i guess you dont need inertia for the MOT?

No mate mine passed MOT with current slack stock non- inertia belts 8)

I like em loads but i always get caught up in em, when moving around the cab :roll:

I know a few places that do em, but need all me pennies at the mo for holidays! :D

Didn`t know it could be done :oops:
was thinking of buying non inertia ones off "Baydreamers" to match as no one else seems to do ones with same colour webbing and sme wolfsburg catch :?

ive seen a place does webbing and reel to your spec, loads of colours but not the wolfsburg catch.

No you wont get the wolfsburg catch but you can get em re strung theres an article in one of my vw mags or theres usually details in the restoration mags....

I'll see if I can get details...

Latest posts