BeachBuggin 2010 Pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danbury Doug

Reaction score
Here are some pics I took at BeachBuggin. :D

First up, three of us from EB met up and then cruised into the show together.
We joined the Show and Shine line-up. I only joined it in order to remain with the other EarlyBayers! :lol:

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

The bus next to mine in the left of the next pic (Froggy's?) either had an alarm in it, or it just liked me, as it would 'chirp' every time I went near it! :lol:

image006.jpg

Some other earlies.....

image001-1.jpg

image008.jpg

image003.jpg

image005.jpg

Grazy's panel...

image004.jpg

I've seen this rat Danbury on here before, but this was the first time I saw it 'in the flesh'.
It was so low I felt I could have almost stepped over it! :mrgreen:

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

My 'matchbox' sized ride, in comparison to the beast beside it.....

image012.jpg

Thanks for the use of your hub-cap Bananacustard..... :D

image007.jpg

:)

Us after at home, before we went for post show beer and food. :D

e371f678.jpg

The turquoise one with the bra is the proper one, ignore the lates, lol.

40873_1556188032986_1483795260_31420464_870182_n.jpg

The very cool ratty.

35968_1556191513073_1483795260_31420493_4577860_n.jpg

And a late trying to be an early, lol. :lol:

40281_1556196753204_1483795260_31420540_2679885_n.jpg

Danbury Doug said:
Here are some pics I took at BeachBuggin. :D

The bus next to mine in the left of the next pic (Froggy's?) either had an alarm in it, or it just liked me, as it would 'chirp' every time I went near it! :lol:

image006.jpg

:)
Unfortunately its not mine, i was parked in general due to arriving late, cant remember who's bus it is but its nice

Thanks for putting those up Doug. Glad you joined the show and shine for our exclusive ( small :oops: ) earlybay line up. All RHDs incidentally, where were all the white westy imports?

Thanks for the photos Doug , Well done on the award Kev , well deserved , I also raised the issue with organisers as i entered best bay commercial and got nowt although there was only 2 of us in the class , So i too came away with a cup and a sticker for 2nd place :roll:

Top photos Doug,........Grazy second place?, thats so wrong, your bus pissed all over that late bay with round plastic Brazilian bumpers, yuk!........the mind boggles

.................kev

bubba dubba said:
Top photos Doug,........Grazy second place?, thats so wrong, your bus pissed all over that late bay with round plastic Brazilian bumpers, yuk!........the mind boggles

.................kev

Thanks Kev , I appreciate the guy that won , the van is his pride and joy , but judges did not give me a rosette to say i was first or second as they did not include my van in judging ???

" Only one entrant in this class so OBVIOUSLY he wins " was the shout at 3;42 sunday afternoon ,

me thinking er no i fooking filled in the form queued for 15 mins AND cleaned my windows A N D left doors open all day to have a chance in this thing only to be compleatly overlooked and not included in said show n shine rant over , ill win it next year , Tezzah Ave a word son

Best Bay Commercial Beachbuggin 2010 - 1979 RHD Panel van !
bb-51.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm :?

I'm glad you liked the pics folks. :)

Grazy, the late bay panel was no match for your van. He should've been in 'shiny modified' and yours and mine in 'original patina'! :mrgreen:

Banancustard the penny only dropped when I got home that day, that yours was the yellow and white one that had recently been resprayed. Definitely the right choice of colour! I remember your bus at last year's show.

I think I only saw one white westy import. Didn't seem to be as many earlies at this year's show I thought. :)

Latest posts