Been anywhere good in your Bus? Then tell Camper&Bus...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retro.james

Reaction score
Hi guys, not actually posted much on here lately [have been lurking quite a bit though] so feel a bit cheeky asking but...

Have you been in anywhere cool in your Bus? If so Camper&Bus want you! Or just your story if you prefer…

Basically we want your stories of ANY weekends away, short breaks or even just cracking days out you’ve had in your VW Camper, Bus or Panel Van.

You don’t have to have been anywhere off the beaten track – although it would be fantastic if you have – just let us know where you’ve been, what you did there and why it was so great.

Perhaps you’ve stumbled across a cracking little campsite you’d like to share with other Bus owners?

Maybe you’ve hit the ‘usual’ Camper hot-spots and think we wouldn’t be interested? You’d be wrong…

Each and every one of you will have had a different experience in your Bus and we want to hear about it and get them in the magazine.

It doesn’t matter where you’ve been either as we want to cover as much of this green and pleasant land as possible and include stories from the north, the south, the south west, the Midlands, Ireland, Scotland and Wales - everywhere.

If you’ve got something to share PLEASE email me at [email protected] and I can discuss what words and pictures I need from you and we’ll take it from there.

This is a fantastic opportunity to see you, your family and your Bus in the magazine so PLEASE get in touch.

I look forward to hearing from you.

james

Latest posts