Berkeley Castle Pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fortunate Son

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was going to go to Holton Classic today but changed my mind last minute to go to Berkeley Castle instead, and really glad I did - top show (and a Very pleasant, chilled out vibe after Vanfest - plus a coffee and tea 2 quid!!!) Will be there next year in the van for sure.

A few of my pics:

DSC04000.jpg

DSC03972.jpg

DSC03975.jpg

DSC03974.jpg

DSC03980.jpg

DSC03979.jpg

DSC03990.jpg

DSC03993.jpg

DSC03992.jpg

DSC03964.jpg

DSC03968.jpg

DSC03963.jpg

DSC03962.jpg

DSC03961.jpg

DSC03949.jpg

DSC03971.jpg

DSC03997.jpg

DSC03958.jpg

DSC03944.jpg

DSC03946.jpg

(Thats not real rust - all airbrushed - a work of genius!!)

And Finally.....this spotted on the way out!!

DSC03999.jpg

and there's more...

031.jpg

063.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

Nice Ghia Clem

048.jpg

033.jpg

036.jpg

035.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

044.jpg

032.jpg

047.jpg

057.jpg

And not forgetting congratulations to Foz winning best bay window with Tiki-Al's old bus. Bet you're glad you never went to Blackpool now. ;)

062.jpg

Shame about the weather but a nice one day show in nice grounds. I think the reason why this was so enjoyable was the lack of the T4's and 5's overwhelming presence, not many T25's though.

Excellent day & excellent company, thanks for letting me come along whens the next magnificent 7 outing :?: hope its not too far off. ;)

Nail & Head Sparky, aircooled with a dash of Golfs..........makes a good day out!

Nice to go for a weekend with such a 'back to basics' gathering.....................

Nice pics guys,

Just

A great day out, 1st trip to a show with my new bus (tiki-al's old bus) and it goes and wins 'Best Bay'
To say I'm chuffed is an understatement! I'm sure it was the new Visor and eyelids I fitted that tipped the balance :lol:
Was great to put faces to some of the names on here, and talk buses, hope to see you guys again at some other meets in the future!
Looking forward to it already!....I got the 'show n shine' bug now! 8)

Few more pics

Lee's cool ride

007-1.jpg

Some nice rear ends

008-2.jpg

Nice narrowed Fasty

009-3.jpg

Lovely Ghia, anyone know the owner? We thought it needed slamming so with the help of Ozzidog's size 10's............

010-3.jpg

:lol:

Just

As said good day out ,good to meet the infamous ozziedog and now have a face when reading his posts :shock: :lol: also good to have other faces to the names | . Good piccies too 8)
The red patinad low bus that won best ratlook (i think) i saw on the m5 being put onto AA lorry :( cheers shaun

Nice add on with the AA lorry Shaun :lol: I had a few issues on the way home as well. Developed a steer wander lust and brakeing to match ??
Superbohhhhhhh !!!! What a good good day, for this time of the year, what more could you possibly want ?? This is on my list of must do`s for next year. Nice mix and match but not over run with wasser pumpers. It was my god daughter and her `new' hubbies first event and I couldn`t have asked for more. A little less showers maybe ? but the sunshine was all the better for it :mrgreen: Every time we go anywhere, we meet up with new friends and that is one of the big big plus sides to this caper. Brilliant line up as well, almost like a precision military operation planned in detail, months in advance. Little do they know,,,,,,,,, we just turned up allah convoy ! :lol: Great pics you guys and we still got the convoy piccies to come. Gotta say that Senor Sparky wigglies has captured the essence of the sexy bus where he got our two busses together in that shot,, possibly photo of the year, if not, then it`s the one with the magnifico seven pre en route (in Tesco`s) after waiting for some late herbert :shock: , Loved the whole day, thanks gang for making it so :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Tell you about me ` isues later' :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

ozziedog said:
Gotta say that Senor Sparky wigglies has captured the essence of the sexy bus where he got our two busses together in that shot,, possibly photo of the year, if not, then it`s the one with the magnifico seven pre en route (in Tesco`s) after waiting for some late herbert :shock: , Loved the whole day, thanks gang for making it so :mrgreen:

What, this one?

060.jpg

you given up on lowering Ozzie and just decided to use a spare bumper for the illusion?

Hey !!!! I`ll have you know that`s my new ` spoiler ' and that will be the new look :lol: Had it on the roof rack before,, didn`t look quite so good, so what`s think of the new `spoiler look ' then ?? ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

oh, like a front splitter to help with handling? i reckon you could knock a good few seconds of your lap times with that. as long as you dont bugger something up when you forget that its not attached and drive straight over it :lol:

A top show and a fab day that started like this

DubsatBerkeley2011002.jpg

DubsatBerkeley2011006.jpg

DubsatBerkeley2011004.jpg

En route

DubsatBerkeley2011008.jpg

At t'show

DubsatBerkeley2011012.jpg

DubsatBerkeley2011013.jpg

DubsatBerkeley2011016.jpg

DubsatBerkeley2011026.jpg

DubsatBerkeley2011030.jpg

DubsatBerkeley2011024.jpg

DubsatBerkeley2011029.jpg

Nice rear end (and the vans aren't too bad either) :lol:

DubsatBerkeley2011032.jpg

Ozzie's patented Stella crate bench seat and Thatcham rated anti-theft device. :lol:

DubsatBerkeley2011011.jpg

All in all a great day with great company in a great location. One for the calender next year I think.

Latest posts