Best Offer

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandaz

Reaction score
I don`t want to insult anyone , but how much lower do you go without upsetting the seller...?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-BAY-WINDOW-TYPE-2-WESTFALIA-RHD-CAMPER-VAN_W0QQitemZ310206927890QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes?hash=item4839c61412" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"MARKS COMMENT WAS "ONE OF THE BEST HES SEEN"

he saw you coming...

:lol:

I just can't understand why? If most of the hard work has been done, why not finish it? :roll:

On another planet I think!

so we cant make silly offers but he can ask a silly price......what a cock.

cant knock him for trying :mrgreen:

faux said:
I just can't understand why? If most of the hard work has been done, why not finish it? :roll:

On another planet I think!

it says!

ANY QUESTIONS MARK WILL BE PLEASED TO HELP

go on go on you ask him!
:lol:

I know this is worth noware even remotely close to the price being asked but what would you pay for it if you were after a project?
Everyone i know who use Ebay keep telling me that vans that have been found(on ebay) in fields etc that have been there for years are fetching a good price these days.
Opinions?

Rich 8)

P.S looks like a 1500 to 2k Bus to me, am i close?

Hoosier said:
P.S looks like a 1500 to 2k Bus to me, am i close?

I have a number of issues with this bus:
1. If it was made in 73 it is not tax exempt.
2. How many Bays do we see that sell for over £20k?
3. If it was not a rot box why have so many panels been replaced?
4. Why not finish it?
5.Why not offer a finished price and an as is price, he obviously has someone who can do the work.

With nice paint and clean camping interior it maybe worth £10 ish to the outside world.....maybe more. But if it was MOT'd etc before why not just paint it and put it back together? The hard work is done really. Absolute MADNESS in my opinion :? (but circumstances could be difficult and he has obviously invested money into it)

Yes due to the welding etc and if all parts, interior, glass etc are included £1500 - £2000 possibly.

monkeyvanwestybike said:
If its a 73 then can it be tax exempt?

Mark and co must of did one before they wrote that lot! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You will prob find that it was built in 72 but not registered till 73 , i had the same problem with my last van and had to prove the manufacture date with a birth cirtificate at dvla chelmsford in person before they would make it tax exempt . so my old van is a 1973 tax exempt van according to the v5 :)

other than that tho the dude is nuts !! :shock: £10000 :shock: :lol: I want some of what he is on ! :lol:

What makes me Laugh is, all the time I have been messing with Vw's 19 yrs now I have NEVER seen a good 73 to 75 Vw . Whether it be Bug/Bus/Ghia etc . Due to the mid seventys steel strikes there all Shit due to the crap steel . So '' NOT a Rot Box'' He the seller is full of Shit BUT I think we've all establised that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gadget ;)

If you look at the fuel filler then yeah it could well be tax exempt but only if built prior to 01/01/73 so very early 73 model year will fall in line with that.....

that said its a rotten pile of shite and hes obviously been inhaling the fumes hes been generating whilst cutting all the shit out....

Remember, he wants 'serious enquiries only' and 'no insulting offers'.

With the silence he probably thinks his phone line is down, and will now be giving BT a hard time. :lol:

Latest posts