Best Offer

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I messaged the seller to explain the tax free thing. They said they hadn't realised and would edit the ad :roll:

Cant knock em for trying i suppose but its worth 2.5k tops i would say in that condition, it is rhd so will fetch a bit more than a lhd but still ...... :shock: i wonder whay they payed for it.

Gadget Boy said:
What makes me Laugh is, all the time I have been messing with Vw's 19 yrs now I have NEVER seen a good 73 to 75 Vw . Whether it be Bug/Bus/Ghia etc . Due to the mid seventys steel strikes there all Shit due to the crap steel . So '' NOT a Rot Box'' He the seller is full of Shit BUT I think we've all establised that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gadget ;)
so true :roll:

i bought my 71 danbury 22 years back,drove her for twelve years,worked her hard,daily,had her parked up in a feild for7 years (not a good idea)shes been undercover ever since ,waiting to be put back together,cost £700 at the time .best cash i ever spent, at last got it up on some home made stands, been offerd 2k as it is,,,,,,,its a bit of a shipwreck underneath,need a new front beam,but to my suprise,theres still good metal under there,a good metal year?

Latest posts