BIG SUNDAY '14 AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BO JANGLES

Reaction score
Its that time of year again ladies & gents, Big Sunday is back over the August Bank Holiday weekend, with camping at Hidden Valley Park & then the main event is on Sunday 24th August. Its a really chilled out day, right on the end of Croydes beautiful golden sands, heres some info & some pics from last year, come & enjoy the weekend with us.

8) Cool, if you get ready for 9am & wait at the entrance of Lobb Fields, we'll be cruising straight passed the gate , so you can join on the end if you would like to ?

8) I promise , a day by the beach, surrounded by VW's , with lots for every age to enjoy !!
They'll be pleased they did !! ;)

It makes it easier to get everyone in quickly if prepaid, simply paypal £10 & mark as a gift to [email protected] then email a pic & reg no & I'll email back your pass .

Had to turn back and leave the Westy at home last night. Fuel or electrical problems, changed the fuel pipes and filter, changed the coil. Still not running correctly, missing and loosing power. We got to Lobb Fields at 10pm in the T5 instead!

I`m leaving at silly oclock tomorrow morning to get down there before nine. Anyone else cruising down from this part of the world from either side of the bridge ??

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Best not to go to bed then :shock: :lol: :shock:

Latest posts