BIG SUNDAY 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spotted this on Late Bay.Com
[quote author=jannerbay link=topic=7104.msg194041#msg194041 date=1337551796]
booked and coming up from plymouth on the day, does anyone know the start time of the cruise from exeter services?
[/quote]
Sorry buddy I meant to reply yesterday, the guys & girls from Devon Dub Fest are organising a cruise from Exeter services on the M5 at 8am & leaving no later than 8.15am, if you check out their facebook page you'll see the info & let them know your on board https://www.facebook.com/#!/DevonDubFest" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just heard we've got two gorgeous Devon's coming a cool '66 11 window & a '64 21 window feature bus, together with these we've got 3 Splits coming up from Cornwall 8)

Guaranteed sunshine buddy 8)
I just popped down to see Rich at Hidden Valley Park campsite & he's going to have a BBQ going on the Saturday evening , so come down early, join the meet at The Museum of British Surfing, http://www.museumofbritishsurfing.org.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; at 6pm then back to Hidden Valley for a Barbie & a beer , then 9.30 Sunday morning the cruise leaves for the show ...................... :sunny: Sand , Sea, Surf, Sunshine & Motors :sunny:
GRIMETIMEBBQ.jpg

Hi

That's a nice rack!

For warming up the burger buns!

Looking forward to this, 1st time away in a long time as long as GF doesn't give birth early, only 4 weeks or so away...!!

Cheers!

Alistair

8) What other show can you do this ? Don't forget we're parked right next to Croyde's gorgeous Surfing beach !!!
59458_1.jpg

Keep the kids happy.....so keep Mummy happy.......which keeps Daddy happy !!! :sunny:

Evening guys,
All passes will be emailed out by Wednesday evening the bookings are coming in really well, but I finish work on Tuesday to concentrate on getting everything sorted for the weekend, the passes are the first job............ just a couple of updates we have these two lovely motors who feel they need a bit of a style change so we're going to get our main man Jordan to combine a little of this ..................
216757_10150322519158343_177677068342_9672469_3040583_n.jpg

with this
04ToyotaPrius.jpg

and this
30620XSI2.jpg

Whilst two of the cool motors who have signed up today are this
SAM_2117.jpg

and this
STA60048.jpg

& we've been lucky enough to get a collector to bring some of his Old School BMX's & if you have one bring it along & show it off !!!
burner.jpg

We're delighted to anounce Jim Jones aka Small town Jones will be performing this Sunday at 1pm at Big Sunday. http://www.reverbnation.com/show/7689599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The new album ‘Freightships’ recorded in Texas is set to take Small Town Jones to the next level with Dermot O Leary calling the songs 'Annoyingly good'

The days music will be kicked off at 12 by our good friends & fellow V-Dubbers "Copperwood", http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReL1vJ130i8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Although a chilled out relaxed day, every VW & Porsche on the Kiln field will be up for the judging, the catagories are,
Best Splitscreen
Best Bay window
Best T25
Best T4
Best T5
Best Car
Best in Show
& everyone who visits will be asked if they'd like to vote & the at 3pm
Martin Dorey from BBC2's "One Man & His Campervan" is coming along to present the prizes
martin.jpg

We've had a really cool looking Caddy sign up today
caddy.jpg

& lastly for tonight I had a phone call from Rich at Hidden Valley Park earlier today saying that bookings for the campsite have gone ballistic over the last few days & its getting very close to full capacity which is brilliant, as such the online booking is now closed & the last few places are only available if you ring direct on 01271-813837 & ask for Rich, so be very quick !!! :cheers:

Hi Bob

Although we have booked its highly unlikely that we can make the trip, fitted a brand new engine to the bus last week and just can't get it to run cool and despite doing everything the engine supplier has suggested its still running hot. So as well as the cost of the engine we've now lost the cost of the weekend.

Really gutted by this as really wanted to attend this year and it was meant to be our first trip away in the new bus, hope it goes well for you :)

:( Gutted mate I know you were looking forward to it & I was looking forward to seeing you too, hope you get it sorted mate

Hi Lee I thought I'd emailed you back yesterday, so not sure what happened,sorry, you need to meet at Hidden Valley Campsite at about 9am, we will then leave at 9.30 sharp I reckon there could be about 60-70 motors with a clear route through the lights in Braunton, come & join us mate its gonna be AWESOME !!!
Over 130 booked already with lots of room for pay on the gate arrivals

We've just totted everything up & despite the weather we still managed to raise £613.33 for little George Palmer & delighted to let you all know that the have now reached their goal in just 15 weeks, so George can definately now have his operation to help him take his first steps. If anyone has pictures of the Big Sunday weekend, at the campsite, at the show & particularly any of George please either post them up here or email them to me at [email protected] & thank you so much for all your support.

Just to say, we were on our way to Woolacombe when we saw this years poster of the show. Never new anything about it but turned up. All I can say is AWSOME. Sunday was just brilliant and there was a massive turnout. Congratulations to all those who made the 2013 show a huge success. Will certainly be going next year.

Just seen this years thread so ignore this!

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=52323&p=447573#p447573" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts