BIG SUNDAY 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This seems a pretty good deal :D I'll be booking as soon as web sites sorted, not decided if to go on the Friday or saturday, :? better leave this to the Boss. :roll: :lol:

yeah wish i could go all weekend it sounds lush, i can only come sunday, (i may still gatecrash the cruze :evil: )

gorr2000 said:
yeah wish i could go all weekend it sounds lush, i can only come sunday, (i may still gatecrash the cruze :evil: )
Why not can't see it being a problem. :D

gorr2000 said:
Are you coming in the CrewCab ? 8)

BO JANGLES said:
gorr2000 said:

yeah it will be full of me ,wife and my 5 kids (4 in the back, 3 in the front)
im looking foward to it :D (ive just been to see it for the first time lowered!)
its about time you updated your thread 8)

gorr2000 said:
BO JANGLES said:
gorr2000 said:

yeah it will be full of me ,wife and my 5 kids (4 in the back, 3 in the front)
im looking foward to it :D (ive just been to see it for the first time lowered!)
its about time you updated your thread 8)
Awesome, my Crewcabs taking a back seat to customers buses at the moment, must try harder, yours I'm sure will encorage me !

The pricing on the online booking for camping is now sorted!

£20 per night, plus £10 show entry (the price shown online includes the show entry)

Go to http://www.hiddenvalleypark.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
click Book Online,
choose the dates & qty of people etc,
the next page will give you a list of pitch options, scroll to the bottom & select Big Sunday
follow the on screen instructions, and if you have a problem call me on 01271 813 837, ask for Rich

Or you can book over the phone 01271 813 837

Booked it, :D I'll be bringing the Camp-Let folding camper as we'll be staying on for the week. :p
Hope to meet some of you fella's there. :D

DAY TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE !
It'll be done in same way as last year, if you can simply paypal & mark as a gift ,with a reference of Big Sunday, £10.00 to [email protected] & then email me a picture of your VW or Porsche together with the registration number & how many adults will be in the car. I will then email you your pass to stick in your windscreen & we'll have your wristbands on the gate for collection when you arrive.

Also just to let you know , little George's fund is up to just over £26k so really going well & will be so nice to help out a little !

Booked just waiting for confirmation from Hidden Valley, we'll be there on Saturday and Sunday night all being well,

8) Brilliant delighted your coming Graham, remember the old days when RTTS started with a cruise from London down to the coast, wouldn't it be cool to start in the Midlands with people joining all the way down to Devon ? Reckon you can rally the Midland boys & girls together ? ;)

Booked for the weekend (fri till Monday)
Fingers crossed for some nice weather by then.
See you all soon.

8) A bit of an update we have some gorgeous motors booking up & the campsite is getting filled up, although at the moment still room for more.
We have a lovely 23 window fresh from the Volksworld show, we have a beautiful Beetle coming down thats about to be featured in the June edition of Ultra VW, only this morning a cool Early Bay featured in this months Ultra, sign up.
We have a reporter coming down from Classic Car Weekly & Ultra VW to report on the event, which is fantastic & also hoping to get it in Volksworld, Camper & Bus & SSVC again this year !
We've got a couple of special displays which as soon as confirmed I'll let you know about.
I'm chatting with Pete from The British Surf Museum to have a cruise there with special discounted entry on the Saturday night, which will be great.
561962_10150927135978343_177677068342_12120922_2025922317_n.jpg

399155_10150820357638791_285919058790_10090413_1004541197_n.jpg

403480_10150820382308791_285919058790_10090471_1379257048_n.jpg

& they've even got a skate bowl !
303477_10150820357363791_285919058790_10090412_2011013821_n.jpg

We've got lots to keep the kids happy................ the Bouncy Crew Cab
bouncycrewcab-1.jpg

And the brilliant http://www.devonfacepainting.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
P1260898.jpg

& electric powered go-karts
outdoor_1.jpg

For everyones enjoyment we've got a really cool Grafity demonstration !
216757_10150322519158343_177677068342_9672469_3040583_n.jpg

Don't forget to book your tickets as soon as you can !

Good Morning,

Just to give you a quick update its nearly time for our second Big Sunday, classic VW & Porsche festival , with ticket sales going really well DON'T LEAVE IT TO LATE TO GET YOUR TICKETS ! This year we've tried hard to build on last years success, so we've got more for the nippers to enjoy with

Facepainting

Go Karts

Fun on the beach

Sandcastles

Surfing

"Sun bathing!"

& for all of us we've got some fantastic vehicles already signed up, so far we've got

3 Splitty's just shown at Volksworld for the first time

a 13 year Barndoor resto hopefully launching at the show

one of the oldest Early Bay Crew Cab's ever made

a gorgeous Early Bay featured in Ultra Vw

a beautiful Bug just about to be featured in Ultra Vw

we've got some cool Porsche's signed up this year

a fantastic old school BMX display

a classic Scooter display

live music

a cruise from the campsite on Sunday morning

a meet at the British Surfing Museum on Saturday evening

& lots more, all set at the best location for a day out enjoying the beach & our favourite motors.

FOR DAY TICKETS ITS JUST £10 PER VEHICLE

FOR CAMPING ITS JUST £20 PER NIGHT AT THE 5STAR HIDDEN VALLEY CAMPSITE

For more information just email me & I'll point you in the right direction, but please don't leave it to long as once we're full , we're full !

Hope to see you there !,

Thanks Bob.

http://www.facebook.com/BIG.SUNDAY.1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Damn, i was all set to book some tickets, and just realised Im booked into Dubs Mania on the same dates!

I will definitely come to this next year. Sounds good!

....sent using that Taptalk app, so excuse the typo's...bloody phone!

Its gone mad this last few days, Marc, Muddy & Carol have also just signed up.
We've got a cool Samba coming down from Manchester, a few more buses coming down from Brum, a gorgeous 23 window from Essex.
We have a reporter coming down from Ultra VW & Classic Car Weekly, so make sure you get your polish out.........or Anker Wax :wink:
Today is catch up day, so if I haven't replied to you yet I will today.
Thanks for your support 8)

Just seen this on SSVC.........
rustydiver said:
Bob If I was to be able to come over on Sunday. Can we book camping for just one night Sunday night or is the campsite getting busy.

Somebody whisperd in my ear this morning while at school that quite a few of the Somerset girls are coming over in their BAY windows. :lol:
Yes mate, you can book just one night, alot of people are coming on Saturday, so they can take part in the meet at The Museum of British Surfing at 6pm, then wander round the village, grab some tea then back to the campsite for a pint. That way they'll also be there for the cruise which will be around 5 miles, going through Braunton out over looking Saunton Sands & then down into Croyde for the show. The little lad that we're raising money for, "George Palmer", will be leading the cruise in Mr Bo, I went down to see him yesterday & took a couple of pics 8) Just contact http://www.hiddenvalley.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; & make sure you follow the "Big Sunday" link or phone Rich on 01271-813837, to book your space, of course Sunday evening after the show is also available. 8)
george022copy.jpg

george006copy.jpg

Latest posts