• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bits I can take to Sandown

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veedunk

Reaction score
T25 and Early Bay stuff I can take to Sandown Sunday

T25
Pair of brown door cards in vinyl, with speakers – good condition. £8 each or £15 the pair.
Front door window glass, both sides – not tinted, good condition. £5 each
Heated rear screen - not tinted, good condition. £15
Pair of driveshafts – not tested but look OK, £15 each or £20 the pair. (will also fit a bay)
CV boot kit (new) - £5
Hella rear lamp – left hand side. £5
Hella rear lamp, complete with holder and bulbs – right hand side (choice of two). £20
Front indicator lens and holder – not sure what side it looks handed. £3
Opening ¼ light seals for opening windows – used but good condition. £20 the pair
Opening ¼ light glass with catches (no frames) – good condition. £30 the pair
Westfalia skylight seal – good condition. £30

Early Bay
JK sliding door card MDF (new). SOLD
Gear stick and knob. £5
Sliding door edge trim – Devon, straight but has an extra hole. SOLD
Dash vents x 4 – good condition. £5
Under dash shelf – handmade new condition see photo attached. £55 http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p42/veedunk/PICT0015.jpg
¼ light window seals (fixed glass) – new from JK. £10 the pair
Rear lamp holders x 4. £offers
Middle window glass and seal (seal new from JK). SOLD
Engine lid stay x 2. £3 each
Engine lid catch – pitted but works ok. £5
Rear hatch handle (no key) – good condition. £5
Bosch Dizzy 050 part no. 0 231 168 015 – used condition not tested. SOLD

Misc.
3 x tins of Tekaloid coach paint 750ml. White primer/undercoat used but almost full, RAL9001 off white top coat used but almost full, BS278 olive green top coat opened but not used. £30 the lot.

Let me know if you want any of this lot and I will take it to Sandown on Sunday, my mobile is 07800 702 177 or reply to this post.

Cheers

Duncan

Do you have a picture of the sliding door card please?
How does it fix to the door?

Cheers,
Ollie
8)

Here is the link to the sliding door card http://shop.justkampers.com/product_info.php/products_id/10483?osCsid=c9e4d7b1149b58320d29744458af7e9c
Will only be going to Sandown on Sunday I'm afraid.

Cheers

Veedunk

OK mate if you don't get rid at sandown give me a shout as I am quite often in reading as i only live in woking
Cheers
Andy

Is the sliding door edge trim the metal strip that fits on the floor edge of the door opening to finish of the edge of the carpet/lino or whatever (and not on the actual door)?
If so I'd like to buy it as long as the extra hole in it isn't to big and ugly.

Yes it fits to the floor, you will need to screw it down or glue it in some way, the back edge has been ground away so it will fit straight on top of your flooring whatever thickness it is.
Here are some pics
PICT0023-1.jpg

PICT0024.jpg

PICT0025.jpg

I'll take it please Mr Veedunk. I'll be in the EarlyBay line up Saturday and Sunday so you should be able to find me no problem. I'm away from tomorrow until next Wednesday so I'll see you at Sandown.

cheers, Jeremy

Floor edge trim gone to Bananacustard :D

Let me know your mobile no. and we can meet up on Sunday.

Cheers

Latest posts