Blatant vandalism

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slammed

Reaction score
I'm outraged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-qhQl9QezI&feature=share" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:roll:

?? Confused ?? - EDIT :

vid is loaded now :D

Confusion has lifted! Crazy stunt!

:lol: :shock: MEDIC :shock: :lol:

:shock: ..................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

How's the roof? A little crinkled I reckon.

aspro said:
Just a little fun fellas. Lighten up. :D Everyone around seemed to enjoy a good laugh.

I like a laugh, what tricks are you pulling on yours at Stanford Aspro? 8) :lol:
I wont be though.... 3+ stone since I quit smoking!! :party0021: ....Mmm Fatty would dent de roof..BIGTIME!! :lol:

You had to be there :lol:

I guess we all do different things that maybe others don't agree with :mrgreen:

He's far from a cock, probably one of the nicest guys you'd hope to
meet

myvanway 69 said:
aspro said:
Just a little fun fellas. Lighten up. :D Everyone around seemed to enjoy a good laugh.

I like a laugh, what tricks are you pulling on yours at Stanford Aspro? 8) :lol:
I wont be though.... 3+ stone since I quit smoking!! :party0021: ....Mmm Fatty would dent de roof..BIGTIME!! :lol:

You can stay the F away from my roof please Paul. No fatties on scooters rolling on my ride. :lol:

aspro said:
myvanway 69 said:
aspro said:

You can stay the F away from my roof please Paul. No fatties on scooters rolling on my ride. :lol:

:oops: Just wanted to do 'The Running Man' with my missus's thong on.....back to front!! :party0049: ....No Scooters I promise!!! ;)

myvanway 69 said:
aspro said:
myvanway 69 said:

:oops: Just wanted to do 'The Running Man' with my missus's thong on.....back to front!! :party0049: ....No Scooters I promise!!! ;)

Dude I'm eating my tea :shock: I'm going to be having nightmares for days now :lol: :lol: :lol:

K@rlos said:
lhu128l said:
What a cock , not on here is he ?

Bit harsh mush! That is Slammed himself, Ollie is an alright geezer.

It wasn't said 'tonge in cheek' and there was me thinking it was all over fifties on here :roll:

Now anyone for a drop off a stock height bus :lol: :msn4: , ill keep my feet on the ground :p

Latest posts