Bluebird customs?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballbag

Reaction score
Are they still operating?

I can't get an answer from them and I've left a message with my number.

I want a cab bunk asap but don't want to order one online in case they're out of stock and have to wait weeks as i need one before easter.

If I can't get one I'll have to get a JK one.

Sydney1 said:
I rang them last week with a question and they are going to Volksworld at the weekend

Well my mate GOOD mate Alex paid for one for me and insisted it came before Easter and it arrived yesterday :) .

I've taken it out of the box today and it looks very good, I'll let you know tomorrow when I fit it.

hi there, i'd be interested to no what you think of the cab bunk, as i've been thinking about getting one too, maybe a pic ;) thanks bruce

Yeah got mine last weekend, fits well. bloody tight though! ended up scratching the pillars a bit getting it in and out. Thinking i might take the threads that go into the holes back a touch to make it a bit easier.

will post some pics when i get them off the camera.

here you go

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

I found the plastic/rubber coating on the threads that go into the holes you drill broke off literally after the first time so i ended up scratching the paint the next time i fitted it :| so go carefull ;)
DSC_0009.jpg

If you go to Halfords they do a packet of black grommets which, with a little insulation tape wrapped around the shaft, cover up the holes nicely.

I can thoroughly recommend the Bluebird bunk and the quality is excellent. As you say, the poles are a little tight and heavy to move around the confined area but you soon learn a system.

DSC_0006.jpg

Love your interior. Havent seen (or rather noticed) any other painted dash's on Bay's. They all seem to be vinyl coated. Love the seat covers too.

Love your interior. Havent seen (or rather noticed) any other painted dash's on Bay's. They all seem to be vinyl coated. Love the seat covers too.[/quote]
This is my painted dash
IMAG0023.jpg

Latest posts