• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Body Roller 1500kgs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanomavro

Reaction score
Hi Guys n Gals.
Bought this Body Roller for my Resto but have found I have access to some kit at the the college I work for so no longer need it.
Just want the money back I paid for it on e-bay. £250.00(they sell at £300.00 upwards on-line when new. This one is in as new condition.)

Local pick up only I'm afraid. Laid up at the mo, will be able to meet someone upto 10 miles or so if I can scav a lift off one of my pals. ;)
I'm based in Hyde, Cheshire.

I researched if it was up to the job and was assured it was. My bay apparently weighs in at approx 1229kgs and this roller is good for 1500kgs.
I was intending using with engine, gearbox and interior removed which means the vehicle weight would be way less than 1229kgs so should handle it easily.
The roller comes with one upper brace bar and two lock bars to hold it in position once rolled.
It attaches to the wheel hubs.

bodyroller.jpg

Latest posts