Boiled Piss

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilblue1970

Reaction score
I tell you what. There are not enough people on here that once you've offered your solutions to them, get back to you and say if they worked. How the bloody hell are we supposed to expand our knowledge base?

You are a genius lilblue1970 - it worked for me too! I have been scratching my head and had a few sleepless nights worrying about that one I can tell you. Thank you soooo much!

Tell you what the piss-takers get busy fingers all of a sudden. Hit a nerve have we?

lilblue1970 said:
Tell you what the piss-takers get busy fingers all of a sudden. Hit a nerve have we?
I think its more of a case of trying to keep things generally light hearted, rather than a piss take.

You do have a valid point maybe....but saying that, if ive ever helped someone out with my very limited knowledge of anything VW, I've always been updated and thanked afterwards.

Perhaps ive just been fortunate to deal with polite, friendly people so far. :)

lilblue1970 said:
You're not on VZI are you.

Its just banter. Just smile and wave :mrgreen:

Rich

U can always not give advice. Personally I just like yo help and don't mind if people don't get back to me (Internet only). In real life a thank you is a lovely thing

Geezas I think you've got me all wrong. Not looking for a thanks or a pat on the back, there was never any mention of that, I genuinely want to know what worked or not. You get so many different approaches to problems that it's hard to get a definitive answer sometimes. I've tinkered about with this and that when I've had problems and suddenly everything's fine. So I can only pass on what I've done but never be sure exactly if it was a cure. I don't need anyone greasing my pole, just like to learn stuff.

Latest posts