• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

breaking 1970 microbus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi tiger1,
I'm gutted, can't believe you had the front roof cut and its gone, robbed for scrap as well! :evil:
Thanks for your efforts anyway mate.

Haveacamper said:
just out of interest has anyone who has posted on this thread heard from the author???
just out of interest has anyone replyed to there posts.... ! spindie,craggle,haveacamper thanks for the replys...

Good evening, I need the rubber mat that goes under the passenger seat, (or the right seat looking in from the front) and some of the large plastic cream screws scattered around the inside.....wicked, thanks...

Im after a RHD Microbus Middle Seat and clamps.

If its not gone yet please let me know.....i will pick it up this weekend!

Cheers,

Tony

07816 514 899

Hi,
I'm after:
tailgate door card and clips,
plastic trim on B post between sliding door and passenger side window;
fusebox cover;
original devon curtain rail.

Any luck? Price and condition please.
Cheers

i haven't heard anything since our initial conversation about the middle seat, i have called and sent a couple of texts since. so i'll leave it for someone else if its still for sale thanks.

Analog said:
i haven't heard anything since our initial conversation about the middle seat, i have called and sent a couple of texts since. so i'll leave it for someone else if its still for sale thanks.
sorry mate i thought i repled to everybody.... dont really want to let the clamps go without the seat as everybody who as asked about it wants the clamps as well.... most of the stuff has gone on ebay ie devon interier/wide 5 wheels 15inch with good tyres/ early rear bumper with towbar complete with the rare splash gaurds etc......

bluelighttaxidriver said:
Got a few other people looking at the mo, but after a front beam.....
sorry mate rick at schofields had the beam...

tiger1 said:
sorry mate i thought i repled to everybody...

You didn't reply to me!!

Justin & Muttley said:
I'd like a cut of the cargo bay corrugated floor if there's a good solid bit - doesn't have to be huge, say 12" x 12" (small enough to post?). Let me know if you can get a cut/price etc...

;)

Thanks

;)

sparkywig said:
...or me.
this was posted on march 22 u ... we only had 1 day to brake the van...! u asked for ur bits on the 21st of april...! sorry mate life is to short, not makin any money at this, sorrry we ever started the thread....

s4lco said:
Hi, if it isn't already gone or rusted out could you cut out an oversize piece from under the tank area? It's the strengthener from underneath I'm after so either side would do. Cheers.
242iowp.jpg
wiu2b6.jpg
fdyblg.jpg
if u break a van because its rusty....! sorry mate but like i said the van was broke in march...!

Justin & Muttley said:
I'd like a cut of the cargo bay corrugated floor if there's a good solid bit - doesn't have to be huge, say 12" x 12" (small enough to post?). Let me know if you can get a cut/price etc...

;)
after 6 hrs under a bus on a sunday afternoon.... no way... ! u can buy these for peanuts...

birchyman said:
im breaking a 1970 RHD micro bus this sunday ive got one day to get in get what i want and get out
all usual parts will be listed with photos, prices, location etc but if there is any thing you need thats a bit different or needs cutting out or is a strange paticular screw or fastener etc let me know and i will do my best to get it ,i wont be able to let you know prices or condition till next week as i cant get in till sunday, first come first dibs
cheers
like birchyman said we only had 1 day to break the van and we did the best we could... sorted a lot of peaple out, sorry we could not sort everbody out but you can only do so much as we dont have storage... 1st van we have broken but will be the last for both of us as the shit u get is not worth the hassle... still not lost faith in the vw world, but a learning curve....!

Latest posts