• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking 1972 Crossover, most parts available

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

Do you have the plastic heater pipe behind the dash which goes from the top of the totem to the two front windscreen outlets?

Thanks

Hiya mate do you have the indicator housing screws? Can't find any elsewhere
Cheers
John

RICH-I-AM said:
Have you got the ashtray (from dash) still?
Hows it looking?

Rich
Hi we do still have it but it has a couple of small holes in the front where the previous owner had bolted something to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foe said:
Hi

Do you have the plastic heater pipe behind the dash which goes from the top of the totem to the two front windscreen outlets?

Thanks

cool. how much posted?

Do you have the heater fan, the 'S' shaped thing from behind the engine, and the wiring loom that goes from behind the sliding door to rear lights and engine bay please?? :)
Many Thanks!
Cal
X

Wiring was binned, can't place the heater fan you refer to, didn't realise there was one tbh

Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Awww thanks for reply... Mine is slightly newer so maybe a crossover doesn't have that heater thingy!! :/ Luv XCX

Hi buddy do you still have the wiper switch, (dash mounted not stalk type)
does the washer part still work? mine leaks

Adam

neilswheels said:
Really small item, but is your dash pod held in by the P shaped clips that wrap around into the back of the dash, if so, i'd like all 4 please.

I get these remade but they are latebay

Hi
My switch failed & I had to replace it with a new one £50 !!!! But the knob is more beetle style, let me know if you're still interested

Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Would you have the roof , from just in front of the rear side window to the rear of the bus ? Thanks

Latest posts