• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking 1972 Crossover, most parts available

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martin.sim

Reaction score
Alas Buster is dead :-(
I now have to sell his guts to get some cash back, most stuff still available including doors, seats, rock n roll bed, glass etc etc
Mart

Why didn't I buy one years ago !?

Hi,
I'm looking for some cargo floor (preferable the bit that goes up to the front seat bulkheads).

LV

Hi, Looking for:

Rear Bumper & Irons
Front Grille
Sliding door Handle and lock
Front door lock and lever escutcheons, the bit behind the levers if you know what i mean..

Please..

Whereabouts are you based..

Cheers

Hello there, I'm after the heater knobs/levers on the dash pod along with probably loads of other bits I forget right now !!

Let me know if they're available, price etc ??

Feel free to pm for my number & ring me if you like?.?.?

I'd have the front bumper if it's avaliable. Also original front seats, also both rear windows!

Hi
Struggling to read replies but PMs seem to work ok.
I've got
Both doors
Tailgate
Cards from doors inner panels etc
Most glass
Seats
Rock n roll bed
Brake calipers
Drive shafts & rear drums
List goes on
PM me if u haven't already

Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Really small item, but is your dash pod held in by the P shaped clips that wrap around into the back of the dash, if so, i'd like all 4 please.

neilswheels said:
Really small item, but is your dash pod held in by the P shaped clips that wrap around into the back of the dash, if so, i'd like all 4 please.

I take your really small item and up it ....

Do you have the two screws that hold the indicator stalk housing together ?

Depending on the condition I could also be interested in the horn push and front indicator lens' too if available ?

Hi small parts guys lol
Indicator and lens not available, not sure about dash p clips, can't say I've noticed them

Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Latest posts