• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking '71 sunroof deluxe plus other spares

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danbury Doug said:
If the 'Danbury' badge on the rear is intact, and can be removed without being damaged, then I would like to buy that please, if poss.

Doug

I THINK someone has 1st dibs on this.
I'll bear you in mind if they don't take it though.
Dan

Got one of these?
DSC00021.jpg

Dan said:
Danbury Doug said:
If the 'Danbury' badge on the rear is intact, and can be removed without being damaged, then I would like to buy that please, if poss.

Doug

I THINK someone has 1st dibs on this.
I'll bear you in mind if they don't take it though.
Dan

Ok thanks for that. I would only have wanted it to 'save' it, so I'm pleased if someone else has it, but yep, happy to buy it if the other person doesen't come forward. :D

Hi Dan

Do you have any of the rear windows... the ones with opening quarters in?

If so, how much are you wanting for them?

Cheers
Rachel

Hi - I'm looking a full gear lever assembly (knob, stick, spring, base plate, etc) - Please let me know if you've got one and how much - would need post to Halifax please.

Cheers
Paul

Hi im after the fire wall/sound deadning from above the engine and the water drain pipe that is behind the front panal and a opening qtr light for the left hand door drivers side on a lhd van if you have them mail me with a price
Cheers chris

panalvan said:
Hi im after the fire wall/sound deadning from above the engine and the water drain pipe that is behind the front panal and a opening qtr light for the left hand door drivers side on a lhd van if you have them mail me with a price
Cheers chris

I should have all of that apart from the quartrer light. As for price - make me an offer.

Dan

CHILDSEY said:
Hi, may be interested in gearbox. How much is it and would it fit in a 1970 1600 westy?
Cheers Paul.

Should fit no problem. I've replied to your wanted thread.

Dan

animal said:
Hi - I'm looking a full gear lever assembly (knob, stick, spring, base plate, etc) - Please let me know if you've got one and how much - would need post to Halifax please.

Cheers
Paul

Yes, I have all of that - (though I don't think the knob is OE). Would be about £20 plus cost of postage.

Dan

Benyon said:
Any OG heat exchangers?

Sorry, the engine's long gone.

What's gone so far:

Belt trim
Bumper trim
Walkthrough trim
Glovebox lid
Deluxe clock
Engine
Rear Bumper
Westfalia towbar

Every rubber seal on it was rubbish and binned, including the deluxe window inserts.
The front air vent trim is currently AWOL
Opening quarter lights were rustier than the chassis!

Dan

Have you got the rear heater vents? I might be interested if they were cheap enough.

Arran

Sparky said:
Have you got the rear heater vents? I might be interested if they were cheap enough.

Arran

I think so - I'll have a look. We're breaking it on Saturday, so will know for sure then.

Dan

Dormobile roof hammock - good condition - £20
would this happen to be the thing I;ve been looking for? see link..
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/manuals/aug1972westy/page18.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Probably a long shot - but really need one of these before 5 can go camping!!
ta muchly.... 8)

CamperLamb said:
Dormobile roof hammock - good condition - £20
would this happen to be the thing I;ve been looking for? see link..
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/manuals/aug1972westy/page18.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Probably a long shot - but really need one of these before 5 can go camping!!
ta muchly.... 8)

No - yours is a Westy one - I do have a later Westy Continental double roof bed which people are fitting into their earlies if you're interested? It will be £150.

Dan

Hi, if it has "early bay" rear lights, im after the lens in orange & red with silver surround, 1 will do, but happy to have a spare if you have 2. Im in Ferndown so can pop over for it.
Stephen

Latest posts