• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking '71 sunroof deluxe plus other spares

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubby said:
Hi, if it has "early bay" rear lights, im after the lens in orange & red with silver surround, 1 will do, but happy to have a spare if you have 2. Im in Ferndown so can pop over for it.
Stephen

I don't think they're much good to be honest - I'll post a photo for you if they are.

Dan

Hi thanks for getting back, I am interested if they are legal, and happy to come see ,I will pm my contact detail,,,, im over christchurch way tonight.

Dan said:
CamperLamb said:
Dormobile roof hammock - good condition - £20
would this happen to be the thing I;ve been looking for? see link..
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/manuals/aug1972westy/page18.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Probably a long shot - but really need one of these before 5 can go camping!!
ta muchly.... 8)

No - yours is a Westy one - I do have a later Westy Continental double roof bed which people are fitting into their earlies if you're interested? It will be £150.

Dan

Hi Dan - I dont think that one will fit into mine, its not a full Westy pop- its a narrow hammock type thing for a kiddie/light adult. Thanks for letting me know though... £ are low at the moment anyhow! :?

dubby said:
Hi thanks for getting back, I am interested if they are legal, and happy to come see ,I will pm my contact detail,,,, im over christchurch way tonight.

Sorry for the delay - they were actually replacement chepa ones that had gone all milky - sorry!

Dan

wibbler said:
Hi Dan, did all the interior panels go?

The vinyl itself looks ok to me (though needs a good scrub!) but the hardboard backing is all swollen from damp - you're welcome to the panel if you want to try and re-laminate it to fresh hardboard?

Dan

how much for all the glass you have left over dude????

all mine has been spattered with weld so needs replacing

i live in poole and can pick up

mk2matt said:
how much for all the glass you have left over dude????

all mine has been spattered with weld so needs replacing

i live in poole and can pick up

I think I have the whole set - make me an offer!

Dan said:
wibbler said:
Hi Dan, did all the interior panels go?

The vinyl itself looks ok to me (though needs a good scrub!) but the hardboard backing is all swollen from damp - you're welcome to the panel if you want to try and re-laminate it to fresh hardboard?

Dan
Hi Dan, I have the hardboard but no vinyl, if you can remove the covering and post it for me that would be great, let me know if this is poss and how much you want, I can paypal.
If its too much hassle its not a prob :wink:
Cheers matey.

Dan
I need the heater control levers on the dash(2x red and 2 x blue,) Haven't read the full thread contents so don't know if they are still available.Can you let me know.Cheers mate.Paul

daisyman said:
Dan
I need the heater control levers on the dash(2x red and 2 x blue,) Haven't read the full thread contents so don't know if they are still available.Can you let me know.Cheers mate.Paul

Sorry, they've already gone.

Dan

Hi mate is the engine for sale, If so is it sp or tp and whats the condition of it like and a special price.

Cheers mate

Lee

Mike, where the old roof was cut out, the parts you need were sacrificed - sorry! I do know someone with a van they're cutting up though, so am waiting to hear back from him to see if I can get the bits off him for you. I'll let you know as soon as I hear.

Dan

mk2matt said:
can you get back to me about glass please

I did, yes - I replied too - sorry if you didn't get it. Best to call me on 07970 490743 as I don't really have much access to this this week.

Dan

Latest posts