• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

breaking 72 crossover Dormobile

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bluenose said:
targed said:
Do you have the plastic pipe that goes between the brake fluid reservoir (above the drivers feet) and the master cylinder intact?

Some prat of a previous owner managed to put a disk cutter through mine whilst chopping out the rotten floor!

How much posted?
thanks
Jon

Them PO's are buggers aren't they. I can't vouch for the master cylinder but i'd says it's quite new. So hows £20 posted for both reservoirs, connecting plastic pipe and mastercylinder?

Sounds good to me - how can I pay you?
thanks
Jon

whats the horseshoe part of the front chassis like ( the bit were the beam bolts onto)?

thanks Steve

If you are cutting up the whole body I need the bit between rear wheel arches, the closing panel around the heater outlets under back seat?

Hi
Do you have the plastic trim that holds the roof lining boards? Only really need one curved piece but if you have it all I'll take the lot.
Thanks

silversteve said:
whats the horseshoe part of the front chassis like ( the bit were the beam bolts onto)?

thanks Steve

rusty

dasteel said:
Hi
Do you have the plastic trim that holds the roof lining boards? Only really need one curved piece but if you have it all I'll take the lot.
Thanks

gone sorry

davechorlton said:
If you are cutting up the whole body I need the bit between rear wheel arches, the closing panel around the heater outlets under back seat?

the one on the van is knackered but i have a sweet one in my loft which includes part the wheel arches and still has the Y attached and some floor. £30 collected only cause its to heavy to post PM if your interested.

is the drivers side "sliding door cover" (i hope you know what i mean by that) good? if so price posted please
George

bluenose said:
silversteve said:

thanks Steve

rusty

dasteel said:
Hi
Thanks

gone sorry

davechorlton said:

You got PM.....
the one on the van is knackered but i have a sweet one in my loft which includes part the wheel arches and still has the Y attached and some floor. £30 collected only cause its to heavy to post PM if your interested.

bluenose said:
gorr2000 said:
is the drivers side "sliding door cover" (i hope you know what i mean by that) good? if so price posted please
George

do you mean the track cover?

i do but on the non sliding door side ie the drivers side

gorr2000 said:
bluenose said:
gorr2000 said:
George

do you mean the track cover?

i do but on the non sliding door side ie the drivers side

Hi mate,

Can't get to it at the moment as the vans on it's side. Hopefully putting it the right way up the weekend so i'll let you know

hi mate have you still got the doors i have sorted transport to fetch them it not be this week end going camping at mfn beech party in notts sounds like a good weekend let me know cheers carl

Hi m8 - do you have the dash interior light switch by any chance?

Latest posts