Brighton Breeze 2010

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`ll be there. Great show and just down the road from me!
Put me down for camping at racecourse.
Lets hope the sun shines ;)
Cheers Paul.

i fancy this too. what's the deal though?

do i need to book and pay for entry and ticket individually and then turn up to any organised camping if it is sorted?
or
does it get arranged through here?

excuse the ignorance.

You need to book the seafront and saturday night camping yourself. There is no organised earlybay camping on the Saturday night, though I'm sure a few people end up camping together.

Details of line-up to follow :)

Is n't everybody camping at the racecource on saturday night?
It seemed to me to be like so last jear, we where even camping there on friday on special invitation by the big guy ;)
IMG_5367.jpg

Some of us (the dutch guys) are talking about coming to London for the London to Brighton run . . .

see ya there!

I'm now all booked ;)

Will be camping on Friday with you guys if thats all good

Can't wait awesome show

i'm booked too, camping at brighton.

i'm assuming i have paid for entrance (madeira drive) and camping on saturday?

and if i want to join you all on friday i need to be on a list?

which i do, so if there is a list please add me if there is space.

thanks.

I am a little confused, are people camping on the friday at the organised place then cruising down on the Saturday morning or is their a special earlybay camping Friday night?

Last year we were allowed to camp at the racecourse on the friday night (that is those who got their names on the list).

I am sure this is in hand and in good time a list will be started ;)

Perhaps I am alone in this, but I have mixed feelings about BB. Last year I liked the Friday night camp at Esher (very friendly) and the run down to Brighton. But if you do that, you end up waaaayyyyy down the sea front. So perhaps the camping in Brighton is the way to go.

Then I found the promenade line-up experience a bit too impersonal. I did not appreciate the little toe-rags trying out the VW badges to see what they could half-inch. I didn't like the public scraping their buggies and anorak zips along the bodywork....

I reckon I'd have liked the Sat night better had I known some other folk there - although now I do, so I could be better this year ....

Am I turning into Victor Meldrew?

71Westy said:
Am I turning into Victor Meldrew?

Probably not

I had thought we would try and do this one, particularly as we live in Hampshire and I work in Hove, however, it seems all so comlicated "I don't believe it" ... and knowing how congested it can get along the sea front we're off to the new forest instead.

The real Victor M

hi both, hopefully i've waved at somepoint. mines a rather sedate off white in comparison toy your vans.

let me know about a convoy. might be nice to hook up.

cheers.

Latest posts