Brighton Breeze 2010

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having started this thread I thought I'd better at least book!!! I've booked for Saturday night camping at the racecourse as well so hope to meet up with some of you guys...

Due to a few problems organising the line up openly on the forum last year, with people adding names and then never appearing on the forum again, or never responding to PM's (and losing valuable spaces in the process), this year I have asked people I have seen at shows, or people who expressed an interest in the line-up earlier in this thread if they would like to be in the line-up.

We have space for 20 buses (as kindly given to us by the SSVC), which is now fully taken. As always with these things, I expect one or two people to drop out between now and the show so if anyone would like to be on a reserve list, please feel free to start one below.

Cheers, Steve :)

Please add me to the reseves list, have booked my tickets a few months ago, as I live near brighton I will not be camping but would be good to join in with other early bayers, as this will be my first show, and meet with other members.

Looking forward to a great day :D

Andy.

Has anyone received anything for this yet? I booked on the website a while ago but I've not heard anything yet.

Baldrick said:
Has anyone received anything for this yet? I booked on the website a while ago but I've not heard anything yet.

I think the discounted advance booking closes after this weekend, they'll start sending stuff out then.

I think the discounted advance booking closes after this weekend, they'll start sending stuff out then.

done :D

just hope I can squeeze in the line again this year

I'll be there, I will be lining up with the new waves lads, but if you get stuffed on the day and need to fill a space just come shout and I'll bring mine down!

recieved my tickets today, so looking forward to going to my first show, hope to meet other members on the day :D

Reserve list

Streetboy
Graeme.

My tickets arrived today & am looking forward to it. as always.

Werhey. Tickets arrived. Hope theweather is as good as it usually is! Going to be first time camping with our new dog :roll:

Ive just heard that Saturday night camping at the racecourse is now SOLD OUT.

I booked my tickets last night, website said advanced tickets close today.

Im just going for the day.

I have a spare ticket for this if any one is interested.

Including camping at both Esher and Brighton and the pass for the line up on the front.

Cost price at pre booked costs!

For clarity and to avoid disappointment I am not selling my ticket or foregoing my place in the EB line up.

The spare ticket is general admittance, a mate got the ticket bur now can't go.

We are heading out to Hook Arena from Banstead, our first Brighton Breeze and first big convoy.
Looking forward to showing off our 72 Devon/kombi with 1000 miles on new 1641 twin carb again after a top weekend at Peppercorn.
If anyone fancies a small convoy from Bromley to Hook via Banstead let me know. Cant wait to join the masses on Madiera
lovin the lowlights
Mark Jo Macky

Latest posts