Brighton Breeze 2019 - October 5th 2019

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David Eccles said:
Just a thought..the more people moan about modern buses taking over an event and start staying away then it becomes a self defeating prophecy...
isn't the way forwards to reclaim shows by turning out in numbers and showing everyone what real buses look like?
;) reaches for flak jacket

i concur.

I've put a link up on a couple of other aircooled FB pages this week, as i didn't realise there wasn't much social media presence for this, but still not much interest, so looks like no line up this year, sad times, i remember having to hope i got in early enough in the year to get a spot on the list, and i think the closure of the arches makes for a big change to this in terms of traders and people, and the roll the dice weather of an October date.

i get that BB is expensive, it is, but i'm sure people don't think twice about going to other shows that possibly cost more in travel to get to than it would to come to this one, but just staying away just leaves more space for the water coolers, If everyone comes along via the train/car to see the show, one day there's going to be nothing to see.

Anyway, I'm just going to head straight to Madeira drive for 8 now and be the line up :lol:

yes the arches always was a part of the vibe...sorely missed by all...still let's hope some more can join in on the day, we all like seeing EBs lined up altogether ...

David Eccles said:
yes the arches always was a part of the vibe...sorely missed by all...still let's hope some more can join in on the day, we all like seeing EBs lined up altogether ...

Hopefully Rikki, or the stewards, can point EB drivers towards whatever lineup there is, I realise it gets very hectic there and vehicles need parking up quickly, and we aren't a special case :msn4: but ...

I was away all last weekend in my bus, and can't get away again this weekend or I'd be there.

Clem said:
David Eccles said:

Hopefully Rikki, or the stewards, can point EB drivers towards whatever lineup there is, I realise it gets very hectic there and vehicles need parking up quickly, and we aren't a special case :msn4: but ...

I was away all last weekend in my bus, and Amanda won't let me go away again this weekend or I'd be there.

:D

Apologies Clem/Sydney - I won't be able to join the line up as I have family commitments and won't be free until after 11:30am. I may drive down later in the day, but can't guarantee.

As for 'reclaiming the shows' I'm all for this - but it also needs the organisers to play their part too - let's get that other thread up n running eh :D

sparkywig said:
Clem said:
David Eccles said:

I was away all last weekend in my bus, and Amanda won't let me go away again this weekend or I'd be there.

:D

:lol:

I've also only just dried out!

I've not been for about 4 years. It sounds like it may have changed a bit since last time. We will be in Bluebell (1971 Bay, Florida blue and white). I don't know how we will recognise anyone, but if we do we will say 'Hi'.

I've not been for about 4 years. It sounds like it may have changed a bit since last time. We will be in Bluebell (1971 Bay, Florida blue and white). I don't know how we will recognise anyone, but if we do we will say 'Hi'.

I'm off to Hook Road/Epsom tonight. Green/White '71 Dormobile. Fancied a weekend away and not done a cruise for years.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If anyone is coming down tonight, we are all on Madera Drive as the race course had not been booked this time on the Friday

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Latest posts