Brighton Breeze Earlybay Line Up 2015.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Graham

Unfortunately I left it until this morning to get my ticket sorted, but online sales have now finished. I have sent ssvc a message but it seems the only way of me getting a ticket now is to buy one on the way in which would be fine but there is no guarantee that there will be spare.

My plan was to meet you guys at the race course on the Saturday morning.

Are you happy with me meeting you guys without a ticket and hoping i can get one on the way in? Totally understand if you would rather i give up my space so that you guarantee 20 buses in the line up.

Sorry to be a pain

Woz

woz said:
Hi Graham

Unfortunately I left it until this morning to get my ticket sorted, but online sales have now finished. I have sent ssvc a message but it seems the only way of me getting a ticket now is to buy one on the way in which would be fine but there is no guarantee that there will be spare.

My plan was to meet you guys at the race course on the Saturday morning.

Are you happy with me meeting you guys without a ticket and hoping i can get one on the way in? Totally understand if you would rather i give up my space so that you guarantee 20 buses in the line up.

Sorry to be a pain

Woz

Keep an eye on here, SSVC and VZi for spares for sale

REAL NAME........................REG NUMBER.......RUN NUMBER........FRIDAY CAMP
1. Graham Lyall.....................MFX 528G....................298..........................YES
2. Mike Clememts..................UWP 224F.....................637.........................YES
3.Paul Waldron......................YUY 268G.....................638.........................YES
4. Gerard Cox.......................RYY571K.......................95...........................YES
5. Roland Lebrun
6. Christophe (Belgium)
7. Andrew (Mister)..................MWV 363J...............294....................No
8. Woz
9. Pete Bryant......................NAV 257F.......................296.........................YES
10. Darren Warburton .........CBY 609G ...................642..................YEs
11. marcher.......................SKR 612G.........................only booking number??............yes
12. Lobtronics....................ERL588K.......................535.................................No
13. Hadleigh
14. Vacant
15. Mark Barrow ..........BOU 96H..........352.............Yes
16. Paul Lewis...............BHY297H.........498.................Yes.
17. Si.J...........................SRR454F ..................................443 ...............................yes
18. Paul Child...................SKK211H.................................2339...................................yes
19 . Toffo24 Peter Roffey...........WOT540H............370.........Yes
20. Roman ( Belgium )
+ Rikki James

Report this post

Bazzaworld said:
Can we go on the reserve list :

Bazzaworld
Barry Haynes
DTF 452J
No

1. Graham Lyall.....................MFX 528G....................298..........................YES
2. Mike Clememts..................UWP 224F.....................637.........................YES
3.Paul Waldron......................YUY 268G.....................638.........................YES
4. Gerard Cox.......................RYY571K.......................95...........................YES
5. Roland Lebrun
6. Christophe (Belgium)
7. Andrew (Mister)..................MWV 363J...............294....................No
8. Woz
9. Pete Bryant......................NAV 257F.......................296.........................YES
10. Darren Warburton .........CBY 609G ...................642..................YEs
11. marcher.......................SKR 612G.........................only booking number??............yes
12. Lobtronics....................ERL588K.......................535.................................No
13. Hadleigh
14. Bazzaworld.............DTF 452J.........591.............No
17. Si.J...........................SRR454F ..................................443 ...............................yes
18. Paul Child...................SKK211H.................................2339...................................yes
19 . Toffo24 Peter Roffey...........WOT540H............370.........Yes
20. Roman ( Belgium )
+ Rikki James

Bazzaworld wrote:

Bazzaworld
Barry Haynes
DTF 452J
No

5. Roland Lebrun
6. Christophe (Belgium)
8. Woz "....................................................................370.....
13. Hadleigh
19 .
20. Roman ( Belgium )
+ Rikki James

Bazzaworld wrote:

Bazzaworld
Barry Haynes
DTF 452J
No

5. Roland Lebrun
6. Christophe (Belgium)
8. Warren (Woz).....................DVK 271J.....................370..............No
13. Hadleigh
19 .
20. Roman ( Belgium )
+ Rikki James

Thanks Toffo24 for the tickets shame you can't make it - Woz

So this is the final list for BB that I have submitted to the SSVC

Remember we stay at the Racecourse on the Friday night by courtesy of the SSVC but we must be quiet and keep out of the way of the traders etc that usually leave the site at 5.30am on the Saturday morning.

We need to meet up outside the racecourse at 7.30am to be on the seafront for 8.00am, so if not staying overnight please be there for that time. Lets hope the weather is like this weekend :)

Brighton Breeze 'Fringe' details for the Sunday now here, all aircooled welcome

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=68126" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'll be going down in my bus - hopefully arriving around 10/10:30 depending on traffic. What are the chances of parking up with the Earlybay contingent?

I should add - i already have a ticket etc

Probably not much chance mate. It will be pretty busy by then and the line up will be there early doors, you will get through with the vehicles doing the the run.

Pete B said:
Got my shorts packed, looking forward to having a paddle in the sea again!!! See you tomorrow afternoon mate :D

Its 18c today and sunny so a good chance for a swim, the water is warm at the moment!

Graham L said:

Remember we stay at the Racecourse on the Friday night by courtesy of the SSVC but we must be quiet and keep out of the way of the traders etc that usually leave the site at 5.30am on the Saturday morning.

We need to meet up outside the racecourse at 7.30am to be on the seafront for 8.00am, so if not staying overnight please be there for that time. Lets hope the weather is like this weekend :)

Graham
Our bus has been running absolutely A1 then the day before the Breeze the fuel pump decides to pack up on us, my brother is bringing an electrical replacement first thing tomorrow morning . Unfortunately we won't make the 7-30 meet at the racecourse we are going to get there as soon as we can
Bazza and Bec

Bazzaworld said:
Graham L said:

Graham
Our bus has been running absolutely A1 then the day before the Breeze the fuel pump decides to pack up on us, my brother is bringing an electrical replacement first thing tomorrow morning . Unfortunately we won't make the 7-30 meet at the racecourse we are going to get there as soon as we can
Bazza and Bec

Barry and Becky Haynes

Thanks for arranging this Graham. Had another excellent weekend and good to meet up with a few new faces.

See you next year!

Thanks Graham, great to be in the line and it was a cool display in excellent weather!

Thanks also to the SSVC for hosting us and accomodating us.

Latest posts