Brighton Breeze Saturday 29th September.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May just do that, but its a van destroyer for me!! last time i went to Brighton i blew an engine :shock: :cry:

Nah that was on the Sunday. Little fighter he was to! :lol: :shock:

LTV Led the cruise last year with 30+ dubs, first junction everyone went a different route and we drove down on our most of the way :roll:

Speedman said:
LTV Led the cruise last year with 30+ dubs, first junction everyone went a different route and we drove down on our most of the way :roll:

best laid plans! :lol:

Tom Tom route was it??? :lol:

nope, I knew the way, got to the first junction and a few went straight over instead of left, then the rest started going the wrong way round the M25 :roll:

Not too bad a route down, and fairly easy if you just follow the hoards of VW's heading that way.

That said got lost myself when i went in the golf and ended up just outside Worthing :roll:

Should be a good event and possibly have the last of the good weather.

Thats the way of the cruise sometimes 8)

A great event - only missed one so far. There's a vegetarian Indian eat all you like place I always go to! They do need to sort the parking out this year as people on the cruise took ages to crawl in and get a space with the best spots taken by people who went straight there.

one of the best shows to go to.....

booked our spot weeks ago.... :lol: :lol:

all being well we will be in the Beeglebus.....an early bay line-up anyone.....?

8) 8) 8)

general question about Breeze -always thought it was more about Splits than Bays, or have i got that wrong ?

If not then lets get an EB line-up together !!

I think originally it was run by the SSVC, but everyones kind of taken over now. :lol:

It's a good day out, in a good city. I'll definately be there.

Latest posts