Brighton Breeze - Thanks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbly

Reaction score
A quick thanks to various people from Saturday, who may or may not see this;

The two Bays who slowed/stopped to check we were Ok as we coughed, spluttered and exploded along the hard shoulder of the M25 heading (slowly) towards the M23 nightmare (eventually traced to loose electronic trigger in dizzie)

The two blokes in the Chobham services who pushed us away from the fuel pump when she wouldn't start (gratefully accepted)

Old lady who offered to help push us away from another fuel pump when she wouldn't start (Courteously declined)

Father-in-Law who turned out as chase car, 1984 Lombard RAC Rally-style, with boot full of trolley jack and tool kit to follow us down (thankfully redundant)

Dude with the Jurgens who sheltered us from the pounding rain (Typically friendly)

My gorgeous family for relentlessly taking the piss but not really meaning it (Situation normal)

As ever, an adventure...

Sounds like a typical day-in-the-life of a VW Camper owner :lol:
Glad your ok tho ;)

Hi Jimbly

Thanks for the wave when I slowed down on Saturday , glad your back up and running

Toffo

Hi Jimbly

Thanks for the wave when I slowed down on Saturday , glad your back up and running

Toffo

Hey Toffo

My pleasure - like I said, thanks for checking. Hope you all had a good day despite the weather...

Jim

Latest posts