Brighton Breeze, the morning after

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete B

Reaction score
Not in, but 9 miles north of Peterborough
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Bus
A few pics from the day.
BrightonBreeze2008065.jpg

BrightonBreeze2008061.jpg

BrightonBreeze2008060.jpg

BrightonBreeze2008058.jpg

BrightonBreeze2008056.jpg

BrightonBreeze2008055.jpg

BrightonBreeze2008039.jpg

BrightonBreeze2008032.jpg

BrightonBreeze2008026.jpg

Top time had, thank you very much! New faces, not so new faces, new 3 bow rack (Cheers Monster 966 Steve!) brilliant weather and a rather unconventional route out of Brighton!
Lost Grazy & ooro, found them again at M23/M25 junction then lost them again at Dartford! Hope you got home ok guys!

looks like you had a wicked day and turn out....absolutely gutted we couldn't make it...would be great to see more pics?? :D

Lovely day to be beside the seaside! And the girl driving the blue bug was rather nice too...

She was a bit special :D

Anyone who saw me at the racecourse last night will know why I'm feeling completely ruined today. Much to the amusement of Clem and Wally :shock:

Pete

Glad you got home OK, worst bit for us was getting out of Brighton, our leaving seemed to coincidence with the end of the Brighton & Hove Albion football match. Finally got in at 9pm last night.

Great day though, pictures up very soon!!

Ego, I won't ask for anymore details :mrgreen:

Steve,Ha Ha! Obviously there was a quantity of alcohol involved, but what exactly did you get up to?
Graham, what a nightmare getting out of Brighton. Next year think I'll stay over! I got in at 9.40, in the pub by 10.!

OK some more piccies:

L1010135.jpg

EB Campsite at Hook Road on Saturday Morning

L1010147.jpg

Queuing up for the off

L1010157.jpg

En Route from Hook Road

L1010178.jpg

Anna & Phil doing what they do best :mrgreen:

L1010179.jpg

Clem & Mates having fun on the beach

L1010158.jpg

Very nice Panel

L1010164.jpg

EB Panel van line up :mrgreen:

Great show will definitely be up for it again next year, must book earlier though to get camping on Saturday night,

A few from me.

PA180019.jpg

PA180020.jpg

PA180021.jpg

PA180022.jpg

PA180023.jpg

We all had a great day, nice to meet everyone again. Got a few bit's.

Oh and how the day finished for us, Flat bed home :cry: :cry: Not had a look yet, but clyde thinks it a sticky/closed valve. ( i hope hes right)
It started miss firing and big loss of power. AA man told me that it was elec problem???
PA180029.jpg

Mate, thats a real bummer of a way to end what had been a really good day. Sure hope its something simple (electrical would be best, eh?). If there wasn't an increase in mechanical noise, then hopefully it's not too serious. Fingers crossed. As my Nan used to say, 'There but for the grace of God.....' could happen to any of us at any time.

EgoTrippin said:
Anyone who saw me at the racecourse last night will know why I'm feeling completely ruined today. Much to the amusement of Clem and Wally :shock:

Yes, you were a mess. :mrgreen: Made me laugh :lol:

L1010179.jpg

Blokes, pebbles and a couple of tin cans and thus, a new Olympic sport is created!

Great weekend, ace weather and a top journey. Fab end to the season. Superb line up and a great end to the season. Thanks to everyone for turning up. Nice one!

Nice to see the pictures. 8)

Wish we could have taken our bus down, unfortunately we already booked a weekend away. :cry:

Love the pics from Wannabay of the Barndoor busses with the 'Cool Flo' since'52 signwriting. Saw them there and thought how very clever someone had been thinking that up!
Nicely excecuted as well. Some very nice rides there, also ,as always there are one or two where you have to think 'Why?'. Each to their own, but the bay crewcab with the different headlights and air vents? Whoops, sorry if you own it , just not to my taste! Looked to have been done well though, very tidy.

:shock: no harm done! its only a late :lol: ...looks like the front end of a nissan primera. thats a bit cruel sorry :oops: , it does look well done though.

...well done everyone, another surperb EB lineup. Next Season we hope to have two powerflags, one for each end of the lineup with the EB logo and Shaggies logo design (thanks to a generous forum/club member) :D

Yep, ya sure did faux! Could that called a 'faux pas'? :D
Next year I'm gonna get me to the racecourse Sat. night for 'Ego and his amazing drunken antics'. Top of the bill apparently...... :lol:

Latest posts