Bristol Santa Cruise 2011

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkywig

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
005.jpg

026.jpg

002.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

Good photos mate :mrgreen: Could`ve waited till I tidied my tinsell though :shock: See the remaining rat on the roof looking like he`s about to jump as well ;) . How many do you think were there ???????????

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,Not counting members of the coven of course :msn4: :lol: :msn4:

Here`s one of Sherbie in the lane before getting tucked up for the week and a nice dry off :mrgreen:

171.jpg

Still not 100% sure how all this stuff works :roll: Oh I spotted Tofufi as he was driving out,, skillfully avoided again :evil: Oh well I`d avoid me if I could :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Puter Pleb,,,,,,, it`s the new cooooool 8) :lol: 8)

ozziedog said:
Here`s one of Sherbie in the lane before getting tucked up for the week and a nice dry off :mrgreen:

171.jpg

Still not 100% sure how all this stuff works :roll: Oh I spotted Tofufi as he was driving out,, skillfully avoided again :evil: Oh well I`d avoid me if I could :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Puter Pleb,,,,,,, it`s the new cooooool 8) :lol: 8)

Sorry, nothing personal :lol: Maybe next time 8)

Thanks Sparky for the cool photos, and you got my van in there too ;)

Sherbie looks like a really cool van, good decorations too. Love the roof ornament :D

Latest posts